URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: San Antonio street
Activities: Massage HJ
Hair Length and Color: Short dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, younger, Smooth round face. B cups flat booty thicker legs
Recommendation: Yes
I haven't seen a young real early 20's girl in a while. I hope it's true about the age! You say she said 24. What is your opinion?
Is this the same Ella that was working at H-Foot in January?
Ella said it was her first time in Texas or Austin. I don’t know the Ella you speak, but from the reviews the body types are different. Ella here is B cups.
Has anyone seen if Ella does DATY and more? I had such a good time with Shirley I am not sure who to see next. Ella or Shirley again
Has anyone seen if Ella does DATY and more? I had such a good time with Shirley I am not sure who to see next. Ella or Shirley again Originally Posted by Thomas2024
Someone else who has seen Ella please report back. If she does do DATY that's what I want. I want to see a young pussy.

Answer?
Ziggy, Ella does DATY just have to be slow and careful. Not much deep FIV. Younger girls seem to be more sensitive nowadays.
I can confirm that Ella does do DATY after finally getting to see her again. Her face is so smooth and young.
Has anyone seen her since she has been back? I am trying to decide between Ella and Shirley.

/help