Joe found a good idea for the border

Biden turning to Trump-era rule to expel Venezuelan migrants

, Sir you can find more good ideas there shhhhhhh
Biden turning to Trump-era rule to expel Venezuelan migrants

, Sir you can find more good ideas there shhhhhhh Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Biden was a fool partisan hack for ending Trump's policies in the first place. he did so obviously to allow millions to flood into the US. now after 3 million or so have been allowed to illegally enter and the voting public is becoming increasingly unhappy about it, he needs to "look like" he's doing something about it. almost two years later. of course the damage has already been done and "only" Venezuela doesn't stop millions more from flooding into the US, all to be given tax dollars to "make their new life" in the US, which we'll be paying for.
Dear Waco, you're not understanding Trump policies real well I think? His policy was to hire illegals for his Golf club and hotels. But I'm sure that's OK with you as long as it's done by Trump. By the way, Trump has fucked your beloved Country like no one has ever done before. All you need to do is to open your eyes just for one minute.
Dear Waco, you're not understanding Trump policies real well I think? His policy was to hire illegals for his Golf club and hotels. But I'm sure that's OK with you as long as it's done by Trump. By the way, Trump has fucked your beloved Country like no one has ever done before. All you need to do is to open your eyes just for one minute. Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
well that seems a lie IMHO
or does Joe need them for a ice cream shop ????
mmm or the keystone pipe thingy
Dear Waco, you're not understanding Trump policies real well I think? His policy was to hire illegals for his Golf club and hotels. But I'm sure that's OK with you as long as it's done by Trump. By the way, Trump has fucked your beloved Country like no one has ever done before. All you need to do is to open your eyes just for one minute. Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood

let's throw some cold water on that statement, shall we?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/06/polit...mented-workers

New York Times: Trump’s Bedminster club hired undocumented immigrants, two workers claim

Victorina Morales, a native of Guatemala, told the newspaper she had crossed into the US illegally in 1999 and was hired at the club in 2013 as a housekeeper using phony documentation.

“We have tens of thousands of employees across our properties and have very strict hiring practices,” Amanda Miller, a spokeswoman for the Trump Organization, said in a statement provided to CNN. “If any employee submitted false documentation in an attempt to circumvent the law, they will be terminated immediately.”

The Times noted there is no evidence that Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of the two women’s immigration status.

Biden has knowingly allowed millions to flood the border Trump brought it to a halt.

now Biden is seeing the opinions of Americans turn on him for this and many other failed progressive issues.
no need for cold water. By now if you still believe Trump is a great person then there isn't any amount of cold water that will wake you up! You believe what you want.
its never been about trump per se

it has always been about the dimocrats and their news media

if by now you dont realize that, no amount of cold water will wake you up
The sig line indicates Clit is a Nazi sympathizer. I’ll take his comments with a grain of salt.

Take your own advice.
Dear Waco, you're not understanding Trump policies real well I think? His policy was to hire illegals for his Golf club and hotels. But I'm sure that's OK with you as long as it's done by Trump. By the way, Trump has fucked your beloved Country like no one has ever done before. All you need to do is to open your eyes just for one minute.

Clit my friend it is you that fails to grasp the genius of the great DJT. gonna be a long few years for you and your comrades , ENJOY