Waterplay

I think playing around in water is sexy. Pools..hot tubs..oceans! I love showering with a guy..washing each other and washing their hair. Nthe shower I have now is pretty small and nothing to hold onto for the thrusting.
Suggestions on how to safely do this?
I think playing around in water is sexy. Pools..hot tubs..oceans! I love showering with a guy..washing each other and washing their hair. Nthe shower I have now is pretty small and nothing to hold onto for the thrusting.
Suggestions on how to safely do this? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
If your shower is too small, I'm thinking tongue baths is the way to go ...... ;-)

In my experience, water is not as good of a lubricant as saliva or vaginal wetness, and haven't found sex in the shower or bath to be as pleasurable as it looks in the movies......
Not at all what I thought this thread was going to be about when I first saw the topic name.... WHEW!!

I would prefer a hot tub over a shared shower. Unless you have a LARGE non-slip mat, this has got catastrophe written all over it!
Not at all what I thought this thread was going to be about when I first saw the topic name.... WHEW!! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Funny Wiz, I thought the same thing, but that would be called water sports, right ?
Yes! Mutual showers are so erotic.
experimentation maybe
Argosy has very large shower stalls that easily fits more than two.
With a bench seat thing on one side.
Sex in the shower always seems more erotic than what it really is. I guess because I'm short it's never enjoyable for me, it requires a lot of climbing & being twisted into uncomfortable positions just to make it work, lol!
  • Dkayz
  • 01-10-2017, 06:54 PM
Sex in the shower always seems more erotic than what it really is. I guess because I'm short it's never enjoyable for me, it requires a lot of climbing & being twisted into uncomfortable positions just to make it work, lol! Originally Posted by Kat VonDee
Exactly. But it's so easy to get turned on in the shower... My ex always complained her back hurt after shower sex lol.
Exactly. But it's so easy to get turned on in the shower... My ex always complained her back hurt after shower sex lol. Originally Posted by Dkayz
It's always a combination of my body aching & being partially drowned by the time it's all said & done, lol!
Argosy has very large shower stalls that easily fits more than two.
With a bench seat thing on one side. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yes it does UC. Also the rain shower head is awesome!!
....Suggestions on how to safely do this? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
.... being partially drowned .... Originally Posted by Kat VonDee
Well gals, you need this shower addition.
Donald Trump pays extra for that
Used to spend a night at my last gf's house and get us both ready for work in the morning. Loved to shower together and do some light play (making out, fingering, hj, etc.). Had me thinking about it all day afterwards.
. Nthe shower I have now is pretty small and nothing to hold onto for the thrusting. Suggestions on how to safely do this? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
A couple of these might be just what the doctor ordered!

Technology rocks!!