Edging/Premature Ejacution etiquette?

I'm a fast cummer so to speak. I enjoy slower stimulation from BJ's and Hj's and also like to stop and go during a session so I can last for the duration of an appointment and end with a powerful orgasm.

In my experience so far, about 75 percent of providers have been very accomadating and nice about this but around 25 percent seem kind of annoyed.

Is edging a service that providers don't like to provide?

Should I be more direct before the appointment, telling them that I have a PE problem, instead of just stopping and going during the appointment?

What is the proper etiquette in handling a PE problem?
research reviews...there are a few gals here who specialize in that type of playtime

Ellie does milking and has a table

I enjoy doing milking, tease & denial and edging also....
As Dallas said, Reviews will be your friend on this one.

I absolutely love and without being asked will make my way through a session. It has become my MO to see just how long I can keep things "interesting" so to speak. The longer the better.

I won't give away all my secrets as to how I make this happen. Just know I have taken the time to study and learn all I can about some of the things to work and don't work to control it. The best tool in the toy box is time.
Communicating that you experience PE while on your date may be more useful than pacing yourself without communicating with the companion you're visiting with. She can switch things up and engage with you in a way that enhances your pleasure and helps ensure you don't blow really early if she knows what's up.

Also, ditto to what Dallas and Sarah suggested about seeking out a provider who is skilled when it comes to edging.
Yes...ask. I got a pm from a guy who loves edging, and I love to. I guess cuz I love being a tease. I always ask what kinds of things they love, what is ok but will do i, and what do they hate. Also ask if there is anything I should know...like nipples are too sensitive etc. I don't like to not know what's going on. If i know I feel more confident and relaxed
Tease and denial can be such fun when also give a guy prostate play...leading to mind blowing anal and penile orgasims
Tease and denial can be such fun when also give a guy prostate play...leading to mind blowing anal and penile orgasims Originally Posted by DallasRain
DANG DR...that's some hot talkin' there...wow!
I must endorse sweetsuzanna, I had a terrific time with her! She gave EXACTLY what I wanted...
Tease and denial can be such fun when also give a guy prostate play...leading to mind blowing anal and penile orgasims Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wow DR..like the way you you talk: hot and dirty!
awww thanks Miss S.....

I just bought a plastic yoga mat and will be using it along with a blinfold and warm grapeseed oil to do my tease & denials....adding some milking in the mix....woohoooooo I luv it all!!