City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://sunrisemassagefortworth.business.site/?m=true
Activities: Massage, ROS
Hair Length and Color: Short black in a pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Very tight and cute body. B/C-cup bolt-ons. Nice soft skin and cute little ass. Bare kitty. Very short less that 100#
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review and for putting (Sub Amp) in the title.
I wouldn’t change review per a pimp.
  • KNFW
  • 10-11-2023, 09:20 AM
I've been meaning to go there, but it always looks too busy.
I've been meaning to go there, but it always looks too busy. Originally Posted by KNFW
I always walk right in with no wait. I have heard a few other people in there, but have never seen anyone else other than the girls. I prefer Rose as she has a tight little body with very nice MM’s. She is very tiny. I think a lot of the traffic is for the liquor store that is in the same strip.
In general what are the girls like in terms of age and looks. I love a small girl with a shaved kitty but I wan all the clothes off for play. I am tired of shirts pulled up, etc.

Thanks
In general what are the girls like in terms of age and looks. I love a small girl with a shaved kitty but I wan all the clothes off for play. I am tired of shirts pulled up, etc.

Thanks Originally Posted by Dairyman
They are definitely older mid 40’s and up, but rose has the skin and figure of a girl in her early 30’s. I have seen all of them and none will get fully undressed. Only pull up top and pull down pants. I have only had one with a dress and she wore tights underneath. Rose has a beautiful, toned body and I have tried many times for DATY and it is always a no go. Even offers way more for a tip and still nothing.
  • KNFW
  • 10-13-2023, 10:29 AM
Nova on camp bowie and Asian massage on cherry lane will get you some daty.
Nova on camp bowie and Asian massage on cherry lane will get you some daty. Originally Posted by KNFW
  • KNFW
  • 10-16-2023, 10:23 AM
Her name was Yuyu. I just realized that was a year ago. Yes, on the cherry lane location.