Michiko - NO ANSWER

Did Michiko change their phone number? Nobody is answering.
If you look at the thread under this one, you’ll know why.
Did Michiko change their phone number? Nobody is answering. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
A Disgruntled person is like a loaded gun!
Someone fucked with a wrong guy.
Someone fucked with a wrong guy. Originally Posted by AsianP
Ooh that sounds like a scary threat! Can we all guess why you aren't banned again yet? Your protection can only last so long.
Ooh that sounds like a scary threat! Can we all guess why you aren't banned again yet? Your protection can only last so long. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Because AsianP is not threatening you but I am the wrong guy you fucked with. Now that is a threat from PD.
Michiko never answered my phone call nor text. I just walked in. Go check it out and report back to us. lol
Well, if Michiko was raided, I hope the police did not get Chanel, Geisha, Cherry, and the other girls cash money. That would really suck if they did. They should have at ATM inside the spa so the girls can just deposit their cash in the ATM. That way they don't have to keep cash, specially in the situation that just happened.
Well, if Michiko was raided, I hope the police did not get Chanel, Geisha, Cherry, and the other girls cash money. That would really suck if they did. They should have at ATM inside the spa so the girls can just deposit their cash in the ATM. That way they don't have to keep cash, specially in the situation that just happened. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough

Cash deposits to a bank have one drawback...

Read about IRS Form 8300.

*Banks report individuals who deposit $10,000 or more in cash.

*If an individual makes cash deposits over several days that are less than but still add up to at least $10,000, that person will be reported

*The federal law extends to businesses that receive funds to purchase more expensive items, such as cars, homes. (If you buy a car, in cash, the Dealer is required to submit Form 8300.)

*Cash businesses, like food trucks, hair stylists and restaurants, have to file Form 8300. On that form, they explain the source of that money.

The IRS doesn't care what business or service you are in, they just want your tax money. (Ever heard of Al Capone? Very bad guy, and how did they get him?)

When you google taxes & prostitute, you can read about why some providers declare their income, and pay tax on it, because Federal Tax Evasion penalties are much more severe than local prostitution penalties.

Just sayin'...having an all-cash business is not necessarily easy.
Your "friend" would make a great tax adviser, based upon his experience. Good advisers make good money.
Michiko never answered my phone call nor text. I just walked in. Go check it out and report back to us. lol Originally Posted by AsianP
That's what you did alright. You walked in, stayed 11 hours, refused to leave, harrassed them, told them you are a Lawyer, told them how you are a Stalker on ECCIE, told them you post deliberate lies, told them you posted the vehicle model and license plate of an employee on ECCIE (which is confirmed, you did that as jkk, your previous banned handle).

I'm out until November 15, you will keep stalking here. You live to stalk and harrass, and threaten AMPs and their ladies. I hope I don't read that you entered a Spa in Army Fatigues, and shot customers and ladies. It would not surprise me.
lol. Someone need a help
lol. Someone need a help Originally Posted by AsianP
and I quote from our sponsor..."Someone need a help"

I don't think that's ESL...I believe that's ETL.

(AsianP, please let DallasWacoAustin know that ESL means "English as a Second Language", and ETL means "English as a Third Language".)

I am impressed, as I only know ONE language. So props to you!