The real problem is not with the protests but viewers changing habits...

• WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 08:36 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...z&ocid=U221DHP

The real problem if the ratings decline is across the board for everything it means factors that the NFL could theoretically control aren't the major reasons for fewer viewers. That's scary. It's not the protests, or the over-saturation or the quality of play or the kneeling or Colin Kaepernick. Those things can all theoretically be controlled. It's the changing in consumption patterns. It's cord cutters. It's YouTube and Snapchat and Facebook. The reason for ratings decline isn't something the NFL is doing or not doing. It's something they can't stop . . . unless they can somehow freeze time and stop technological advancements.
The NFL's demise has been greatly exaggerated. People are still watching and they are watching more in comparison to any other programming. Ratings are down, but they are down across the board. Unless there was protests and kneeling on scripted broadcast programming that we missed somewhere, the NFL's problems are about reaching millennials and cord cutters.
If you’re trying to act intelligent, you failed. What a bunch of twaddle.
Nailed it!!!
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...z&ocid=U221DHP

The real problem if the ratings decline is across the board for everything it means factors that the NFL could theoretically control aren't the major reasons for fewer viewers. That's scary. It's not the protests, or the over-saturation or the quality of play or the kneeling or Colin Kaepernick. Those things can all theoretically be controlled. It's the changing in consumption patterns. It's cord cutters. It's YouTube and Snapchat and Facebook. The reason for ratings decline isn't something the NFL is doing or not doing. It's something they can't stop . . . unless they can somehow freeze time and stop technological advancements.
The NFL's demise has been greatly exaggerated. People are still watching and they are watching more in comparison to any other programming. Ratings are down, but they are down across the board. Unless there was protests and kneeling on scripted broadcast programming that we missed somewhere, the NFL's problems are about reaching millennials and cord cutters. Originally Posted by WTF
The tv ratings for NASCAR are down. No kneeling allowed at their events.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2018, 03:20 PM
The tv ratings for NASCAR are down. No kneeling allowed at their events. Originally Posted by wildcharlie
Except for Iffy, bambino and lustylad....though I doubt they blow anyone during the National Anthem but you never know, maybe they just squat.

Except for Iffy, bambino and lustylad....though I doubt they blow anyone during the National Anthem but you never know, maybe they just squat.

Originally Posted by WTF
We don’t. But you do ! Hey, hey, hey

BOGUSMAGEE
I Don't care what some study shows.

I have not watched a NFL game this year. The reason. The kneeling during our National Anthem.

They have the right to kneel. I exercise my right to turn the channel.
I watched the saints play their last game of the season, losing to Tampa Bay.

I have not watched a NFL game this year. The reason. The kneeling during our National Anthem.

They have the right to kneel. I exercise my right to turn the channel. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1

Same here.
I quit watching 4 years ago when the NFL started with the satanic half time shows... Why The Fuck (WTF) should understand, We Don't Care (WDC) because we know (B0L) Blasting 0zombie League is the best sport in town...

fuckem!
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2018, 07:42 PM

They have the right to kneel. I exercise my right to turn the channel. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well if you believe the earth is only 2000 thousand years old, no amount of science will change your mind!

And you are correct, they can kneel and you can choose not to watch.
Well if you believe the earth is only 2000 thousand years old, no amount of science will change your mind!

And you are correct, they can kneel and you can choose not to watch. Originally Posted by WTF
From your link:

“Here is the full list of the top 50 programs. Everything is live. Normal broadcast sitcoms and programs aren't represented”

It doesn’t include all programming. So how can they claim everything is down? According to this study, the earth is only 2000 years old!!!! They didn’t include the rest of the years!!!!!! The NFL peaked about 10yrs ago. All good rides come to an end. Not only did the protests hurt, but the criminality of some of the players. Such as spousal abuse. Face it, some of these guys are total miscreants. Like the fraud Ray Lewis and Micheal Irving. The NFL holds these guys up as upstanding citizens. Throw in concussions, over exposure, length of games, ticket prices. It all adds up. People watch on Sundays because nothing else is on. It won’t die, but it’s on a downward trajectory.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2018, 08:19 PM
. It all adds up. People watch on Sundays because nothing else is on. It won’t die, but it’s on a downward trajectory. Originally Posted by bambino
I agree...if it wasn't for gambling on the games....I'd hardly watch them.

https://businesssideofsports.com/201...ast-36-months/

The NFL has done this to itself because they created these multimedia packages and allowed its constituents to be able to access their content online with the NFL Mobile Network. So by them trying to branch out and gain more fans, they have also hurt themselves at home with fan attendance.
I agree...if it wasn't for gambling on the games....I'd hardly watch them.

https://businesssideofsports.com/201...ast-36-months/

The NFL has done this to itself because they created these multimedia packages and allowed its constituents to be able to access their content online with the NFL Mobile Network. So by them trying to branch out and gain more fans, they have also hurt themselves at home with fan attendance. Originally Posted by WTF
So you contradicted your original link. It said the NFL didn’t control its situation. The first line in the link you just posted says the NFL did it to itself. So what the fuck is it? I think your second link is accurate. You post so much bullshit you just can’t keep track of your own bullshit.
Well if you believe the earth is only 2000 thousand years old, no amount of science will change your mind! . Originally Posted by WTF

That's an asinine statement. The Earth is probably a couple of billion years old, and the Universe is by best estimates about 5 to 6 billion years old.

This has nothing to do with science. What it does pertain to is a bunch of pampered athletes "protesting" events and historical events that they have no clue as to the truth of.

I would like to give each of these protesters a simple History Test. Heck, keep it at the middle school level.

I would bet a years salary they would all flunk.