PREGO GIRLS?! A Want Or Not?

Okay well, I am NOT prego ! But... Was Wondering What Arkansas Men Thought Of Them?... I Know Someone Who Could Use Some Extra Help...

Fill Me In...
  • MrGiz
  • 08-16-2010, 11:07 AM
I realize a lot of guys are into Pregnant Providers..... but I'm not one of 'em!!

Now..... you, on the other hand.... I've been lusting for!!
I know... I know... I need to git 'er done!!

Soon...

Giz
Have never enjoyed such an experience, but like to think I have an open mind. Would depend, as usual, on appearance + personality. For me it is not so much about different kinds of experiences, but enjoying the company of a pleasant and pretty woman. So, if all that is true, I am certain I would enjoy the "experience."
Not my thing but I'm sure there's a market for it.
Personally I find it an extreme turn on. I love those lactating breasts!
As wise gentleman previously state, depend on lady. Saw one of favored providers when 6 months pregnant and had most enjoyable French lesson at discounted rate. Suppose additional question might be, how pregnant,and how much? Unlike taxi, miserly self not inclined to pay full fare for extra passenger.
Depends on the girl...I'd like to know more...I may need some company this weekend
I realize a lot of guys are into Pregnant Providers..... but I'm not one of 'em!!

Now..... you, on the other hand.... I've been lusting for!!
I know... I know... I need to git 'er done!!

Soon...

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
Yes We Do Huni! Miss. Strawberry Dreams Delight! lol get it~!!!

Thanks Guys For Letting Me Know Your Thoughts!
Nooooooooo freekin' way.
  • sadie
  • 08-16-2010, 11:54 PM
I would think pregnant girls would be hot. You can't knock them up and they are overly horny. (first two trimesters atleast)
that's cute, prego sauce LOL!
I would think pregnant girls would be hot. You can't knock them up and they are overly horny. (first two trimesters atleast) Originally Posted by sadie

I Agree!!
Frankly I've never that about pregnant women and thought once the bun is in the oven that's it. Goes to show just how much of a newb I really am.

By any chance will you able to share a pic of your friend with us? If not in a post but through a PM?
Ill get u the info soon as I decide something. Lets Just Say 7 1/2....