Arizona Lawmakers Pass Law That Defines Pregnancy as Begninning BEFORE Conception

Lmao.. apparently conception begins at the first beer and the gleam in your eye..

Someone failed biology class big time.

Really can they just stop with the religious fanaticism.. stop trying to control women and their uterus's!

Arizona has to be one of the stupidest states letting these idiots spend taxpayer money to pass laws allowing doctors to lie to women on whether they are pregnant and forcing them to conduct unnecessary medical procedures.

Yea sure.. no war on women my ass.
Obama is in favor of killing newborns that survive late term abortions. Are you ok with that? Maybe I'm a fanatic but that sounds like murder to me. Does a woman's right to chose include infanticide?

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...atrick-brennan
Lmao.. apparently conception begins at the first beer and the gleam in your eye..

Really can they just stop with the religious fanaticism.. stop trying to control women and their uterus's!

Arizona has to be one of the stupidest states letting these idiots spend taxpayer money to pass laws allowing doctors to lie to women on whether they are pregnant and forcing them to conduct unnecessary medical procedures.

Yea sure.. no war on women my ass. Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
It depends on when you took biology because even the scientific community once held that ‘life’ preceded conception. “Sperm were first observed in 1677 by Antonie van Leeuwenhoek using a microscope, he described them as being animalcules (little animals: miniature replicas of the fully developed animal), probably due to his belief in ‘preformationism’, which thought that each sperm contained a fully formed but small human.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preformationism

For the record, this post is an FYI post only; it is not a profession of belief

• CJ7
  • 04-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Arizona is fucking nuts on so many different levels. Look at Brewer.
Arizona is fucking nuts on so many different levels. Look at Brewer. Originally Posted by CJ7
Yea, all that controlling the border stuff, it's just loony! Obviously, we shouldn't even have borders. We should make Mexico the fifty first state and put them all on welfare; Obama would do it in heart beat if there was some way he could.
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Yea, all that controlling the border stuff, it's just loony! Obviously, we shouldn't even have borders. We should make Mexico the fifty first state and put them all on welfare; Obama would do it in heart beat if there was some way he could. Originally Posted by joe bloe

all the fucking lies she got caught telling so she could make idiots believe what she wanted them to.

typical republican ... cant enforce the laws on the books so the dumb cunt wants to ADD more laws ..

see that head rolling down the street?

neither did anyone else but Brewer.
all the fucking lies she got caught telling so she could make idiots believe what she wanted them to.

typical republican ... cant enforce the laws on the books so the dumb cunt wants to ADD more laws ..

see that head rolling down the street?

neither did anyone else but Brewer. Originally Posted by CJ7
The feds won't control the border, even though it's their job to do it, and they won't let the states do it because it's the fed's job. It's like something out of "Catch 22".
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2012, 01:41 PM
all Brewer (and any other Govie) has to do is enforce the laws in her state

lets start with employers hiring illegals and go from there
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Chica Chaser can tell you about the politics in Az ...
Republicans believe life begins at erection.
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2012, 05:10 PM
I felt it move

lol
I felt it move

lol Originally Posted by CJ7
Lawls...
I felt it move

lol Originally Posted by CJ7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsTnfqTfPg
  • Old-T
  • 04-11-2012, 07:20 PM

Yea sure.. no war on women my ass. Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
You have Arizona pegged very well. Yes, they are one of the weirdest places on North America.
  • Old-T
  • 04-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Obama is in favor of killing newborns that survive late term abortions. Are you ok with that? Maybe I'm a fanatic but that sounds like murder to me. Does a woman's right to chose include infanticide?

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...atrick-brennan Originally Posted by joe bloe

While I agree with you on the late term abortion issue, what in the world does that have to do with stupidity in Arizona politicians?