San Ang

Why is it such an inactive area to hobby?
Not enough interest for providers to come here.
Well guess we have to change that! Just moved up this way, but when we do have a provider that wants to visit close we need to book. Had an couple hours lined up last weekend with Chloe Smalls, but canceled due to not enough bookings. Yes I still travel to Odessa/Mid daily but would be nice to have providers making SA a regular stop. Currently there are 4 providers in Abilene from P411, but we need to show interest if we are going to continue to have them stop out this way. Then again there are several that travel this way UTR
Well if the lady's make it known that they are interested on coming this way so we can know if we want to book or not with them. If I knew Chloe Smalls was interested Ion cming our way I would have booked. Don't mind the missed spelled words I tried to change them but dumb phone erases everything else except the ones I want.
Let's make a wish list and see if we can get them to come.

SexySabrina and Chloe Smalls would be a great starting spot.
Let's make a wish list and see if we can get them to come.

SexySabrina and Chloe Smalls would be a great starting spot. Originally Posted by CountryGentleman35

That's the best thing to do and both of them would be a great way to start.
Hey sorry guys didn't get back in to respond. Been enjoying a new SB, yea best way to enjoy time till we get some nice company from providers on here. Guess we all have different tastes in ladies so might be hard for all to agree on sending a pm to one to visit. I generally like to enjoy time with spinners, but willing to enjoy the company of a girl that is GFE. Let me know your thoughts and see if we can send out a pm to one of them to visit us out here.
The ones mention above is a good start I think.
Hey pony boy made a trip to Abeline last night. A Dal provider Cecelia is up there visiting. Noticed her ad on here and contacted thru p411. Great personality and a good menu, first time out here. Review to follow soon.