State: Nebraska
Address: 78th and Dodge
Activities: Hand Job light kissing
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: She’s cute and she gave me a hand job, let’s get it boys
Recommendation: Yes
Why is it that newbies and out of town guys always have success at our AMPS and the seasoned guys don't? Surely nothing to do with getting credit for premium access. I used to fall for these and would go in. Then wondered what about me made them not willing to perform, then I noticed the newbie/out of town thing.
It’s because this guy is an idiot. Read all of his posts. They are mostly negative and apparently according to him, everyone on here are losers.
It’s because this guy is an idiot. Read all of his posts. They are mostly negative and apparently according to him, everyone on here are losers. Originally Posted by Gizmo4
Ignore this noise, call beforehand and ask for Judy
looks like a fuck stick
Dude, all you have to do is go to your profile and everyone can see all the comments that you’ve made since you’ve joined and they can form their own opinion.
Remember Sportsman1 and Ryan? maybe all three the same person.

Sportsman was the one that called and amp and then was followed from his house to the amp by a helicopter. That was the best one, but there were others, like he made a big post about he was gone forever becuae he found the perfect woman and all of that. But was back in 10 days and didn't seem to be embarrased.

Ryan must have gotten kicked out of Green Continent because he was saying a lot of things to try to harm their business. Both of them got banned.
The helicopter story was awesome. Ryan seemed just as crazy. Would not surprise me if they were one in the same.
Wait really?

I always thought this stuff was a myth, I’ll try it out.
LOL. Right now they are definitely a myth. No parlors are open - period - and won't be for a while.
Not true, at least as of 2 days ago there was still a couple serving the Omaha area.