What is there to do tonight?

What is everyone getting into tonight? I’m bored at home
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 1E45B1DF-31B9-441B-8D5E-8097AAE79142.jpeg (77.0 KB, 188 views)
When you find out... let me know too.
What is everyone getting into tonight? I’m bored at home Originally Posted by MILF_77584

I'm gonna slip inside this little Red head..............

Well I hope you hurry Slayer, because I just gave my friend who is not a member on the board "Terry" her number..��������
I love Saturday Nights here ������
  • pxmcc
  • 10-20-2019, 12:07 AM
attempt to go to bed early for an early am work gig, only to have my body bust out with, "you must be joking sir, tryna to go to bed before 3am. bahahahahahahahaha.."

Insomniacs of the world, we must unite and take over.. (what i'm not sure.)
I'm going to stay up a lil while longer....
I dozed off a few min ago...
Now I'm up......wide awake
Ummmm. You should have been doing what the majority of Houstonians we’re doing last night. Watching the stros win the Pennant and make it to the World Series. Lol.
Ummmm. You should have been doing what the majority of Houstonians we’re doing last night. Watching the stros win the Pennant and make it to the World Series. Lol. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella

Was there a baseball game on or something.........??

Ummmm. You should have been doing what the majority of Houstonians we’re doing last night. Watching the stros win the Pennant and make it to the World Series. Lol. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
That's what I'm sayin. I was glued to the tv switching over to check the score of the Aggies game.
ads in coed
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=895274

has never been allowed and several of the ladies have been posting ads and coy ads and they have been removed. They aren't getting the hint they continue to post ads. So, as a result after today when an ad is posted in coed. They will be banned for a couple of weeks.