Concierge to the sky

Hello guys!
My job is allowing me to visit Thursday at one of your airports.

I miss Houston and would love to meet a nice gentlemen.

My flight arrives in the AM.
I LOVE MIMOSAS!

xOxO~Thee Brooke Michaels
One of our airports???
They're a good 30 miles apart from one another. That might make it difficult for some of the idiots here to plan accordingly.

On a separate note, what is in the water today? This is the third blatant ad in Co-Ed today.
She appears to be affiliated with an airline. Hence "one of the airports". Some opportunities you have to grab and not ask questions
One of our airports???
They're a good 30 miles apart from one another. That might make it difficult for some of the idiots here to plan accordingly.

On a separate note, what is in the water today? This is the third blatant ad in Co-Ed today. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
lol..I was not stating which one for privacy reasons sweetie.. info will be given through PM..SORRY....the ads have bothered you or the water...xo
She appears to be affiliated with an airline. Hence "one of the airports". Some opportunities you have to grab and not ask questions Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
YOU ARE AMAZING!...XO..Lets MEET!
Aww luvu2. Good to know I have I tiny bit of magic left
lol..I was not stating which one for privacy reasons sweetie.. info will be given through PM..SORRY....the ads have bothered you or the water...xo Originally Posted by Miss Glamazon Girl
Thanks you for the clarification
She's living the high life. I'm jealous.

Last woman I saw that was taller than me was a blast.
She's living the high life. I'm jealous.

Last woman I saw that was taller than me was a blast. Originally Posted by Rocky1@411
Xo...Don't be jealous!..Mi amor..I always welcome new members when I can..Xo.muah!