Can I Get a Witness?---Not What You Think

I've hobbied for quite some time and for close to 95% of that time have had a great time. I still enjoy the company of Providers; especially the tactile difference of womens' bodies and the reactions each of us can bring to the other; especially the orgasms. However, lately I've found myself feeling uneasy whenever I see the new round of ads from young Providers. They're all incredibly beautiful hardbodies and certainly another kind of experience. But theyy're growing increasingly too young for me! I know that some men find the sight, feel, taste and touch of a 19 year old hottie equivalent to the Fountain of Eternal Youth. I find it too complicated a concept to handle that she's younger than my youngest daughter!

Am I alone in this? Are there any other Hobbyists out there that find themselves feeling the same way. Don't get me wrong, I love being with a younger woman, just not THAT young!
You certainly aren't alone. The age guide line viires, but lots of us trade that young eye candy for the experience an older provider often has. Personally I tend not to go under 30 unless something about the reviews and postings inclines me to waive the rule. In the end, the mind(s) is/are the most powerful aphrodesiac.
My kids are not old enough to have that issue. I do prefer 30 and up ladies because seeing the 19-22 years old is to much like craddle robbing...lol

Plus the older ladies have more experience and can please better.
Amen brother!

My daughter is about that age and for me... That's just creepy

~1tga
Lucky for me … I don't have a daughter.

Age doesn't matter to me it is the person that counts.
Maybe I'm too clinical about it. I've seen ladies from early 20's to (?), certainly one or two of them are younger than my kids. But I've never given it much thought, just based the interaction on the individual.

Illusion isn't really what I'm after, just a pleasant distraction, a nice service not unlike a nice massage etc. I don't hold being young against a provider any more than I would against a bartender or hair stylist (or being older for that matter). If they have the body type I like, the menu I like, and a pleasant personality (within my price range of course), then it's all good.
I find it too complicated a concept to handle that she's younger than my youngest daughter!
Originally Posted by txcwby6
Your daughter's just going to keep getting older. At some point in the future I expect you'll be forced to make peace with the concept. I know I have. Until then...more for me.
Personally I'm a little bothered by the trend of 60+ yr old guys that will ONLY SEE the barely legal girls. I understand that each individual has their preference, but honestly, what the hell does a 62 year old man have in common with a girl fresh out of high school? What do they talk about during their session? I'm 30 yrs old and feel too young for some of the clients in that age group, as I enjoy spending time with gentlemen that hold similiar interests and hobbies.
I remember feeling old the first time I saw a Playboy centerfold that was younger than me. Got over it... and still look at Playboy. Felt old the first time I enjoyed a provider that was half my age (legal of course). Got over it... and still enjoy the young ones sometimes.

I think you too will get over it.
I agree that most of the ladies are NOW much to young..but at my age there are not any ladies still around as providers....but I do prefer to see ladies over 30 and preferably over 50 ......but just my own desires ...It is nice to able to talk to them in an adult fashion as well as the physical stuff ......BUT I did have a very nice time with an under 30 provider recently that was also able to converse.....and felt like I was with an older friend .....
  • 02-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Now that "shaving" is in....the younger ones have a little too much of that "pre-puberty" look.....and THAT creeps me out. At my age, I have come to appreciate maturity and experience....and if they are unshaven. A sensual, "au natural" woman in her 40's or 50's.....hell, I've seen a few in their early 60's that make me go
30's is better for me, more in common. I do not like "too young looking" women. The appeal just is'nt there. Hayden is an example of extreme hotness, young looking, but, carrries her self and acts like a mature Woman. Which I prefer, and thats all that really matters. Ymmv but mines about right.
  • Aflac
  • 02-02-2010, 05:53 PM
I would say the most consistently enjoyable experiences are with the 30+ ladies for me. I've had some outstanding connections with ladies in the 30+ and 40+ range. As they say, there is no substitute for experience.

I'm in my early 40's and have no daughters but still have experienced "generation gap" type challenges with some early 20's providers. Nothing drastic, just much less courtesan-like.

Emotional maturity can count more than actual age but, let's face it, there is usually a strong correlation between those two items.
HELL TO THE NOOO!!
I'm not bothered AT ALL by any age disparity between me and a provider. Then again, I'm only in the mid-30s. Guess I'm at the age where I'm making up for lost time in seeing young hotties that are out of my league. Lol!

Maybe I'll feel different in my 50s, but for now I'm dickin' 'em down just fine (with all due respect to DED).

To each his own.
Hell, I love them 22 year old Spinners!

I figure that since I am paying for the fun or fantasy or whatever it is that makes us want to Hobby, I may as well go for the Girls I can't possibly get in real life. So, for me, under 30 is definitely my preference if I am paying. But that's just me and my tastes.