Socks? Really!!!

My buddy's and I were at a local bar the other night talking about the hottest thing a woman can wear to bed if she's looking for some sex. Aside from the obvious response of "a little oil and a smile" it was all over the board just like the thread on here. One of my buddies volunteered that he never fucks unless he's wearing socks. "If I'm out from under the covers my feet get cold" he offered the dumbstrcuk group.

"Dude, you're gettin' some pussy, you're big 'ol naked ass is already gonna be bobbin' around unless you're gonna pull a tube sock over that too...and you're fixating on cold feet? Socks? Really!!"

Are socks the new love potion for women? Ladies..I didn't know!
Is that how you say you're worth anything in the world...except cold feet.

Last time I looked pussy wasn't growing on trees and if some woman starts acting seductive around me I'll likely agree to wear a clown's wig and garters if it'll get me inside a ready and horny woman!
Lol...
Socks really do turn some men on.
I recently had a request to take a pic with socks on and pulled all the way up. (You should go look)

Personally I like them on a man or woman.
You know when he's down to just his socks it's time for business. That's why they call them business socks.
Jade,
Socks on a woman can be exciting...they lead to the goal of any God-fearing pussy-lovin' man. On a guy..shudder..I keep picturing a hairy-legged ostrich for some reason. Not a good thing!
I like to wear socks in the winter time cause my feet stay cold i think i even have a pic with socks on...

• fawn
  • 02-04-2010, 05:26 PM
I have a whole bunch of thigh high socks, that I wear with a matching t-shirt and panties....and it very sexy......
I have a whole bunch of thigh high socks, that I wear with a matching t-shirt and panties....and it very sexy...... Originally Posted by fawn
Fawn, you would make a potato sack look very sexy.
Black socks, high calf style with white bathrobe, hey it works...
Black socks, high calf style with white bathrobe, hey it works... Originally Posted by Judge Smails
Thats what I'm wearing just for u Judge Smails
not a socks wearing fan myself. Reminds me to much of uncle Eddie from christmas vacation emptying his toliet on his RV.
I can take just about anything, but PLEASE do not wear your damn dark socks when you make love to me........reminds me of a little old man wearing dark socks with his tennis shoes! Oh, and let's not forget he also has on bermuda shorts! LOL!
hey, thats what I am wearing also! We will match, plus I will have those little suspender things on my socks... woohoooo

Thats what I'm wearing just for u Judge Smails Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
Socks! LMAO!
Well, Gov. Earl Long of Louisiana supposedly wore his boots in bed "because a man has to have some purchase!" (from the movie "Blaze")
I can take just about anything, but PLEASE do not wear your damn dark socks when you make love to me........reminds me of a little old man wearing dark socks with his tennis shoes! Oh, and let's not forget he also has on bermuda shorts! LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Good Lord Lana... I had not thought about that image in a coons age! That is too funny!! I remember seeing that when I was growing up.