Fat Tuesday

With Fat Tuesday FAST approaching, what plans do you all have? Anything special?

I LOVE going downtown and squeezing through the crowd at a few local bars and collecting my beads! I love GIVING beads as well!

I actually picked up a couple of new massage clients last year...LOL!

Just curious as to what everyone else was going to be doing.
I will be at Razzoo's. Fun times...
  • fawn
  • 02-07-2010, 07:51 PM
With Fat Tuesday FAST approaching, what plans do you all have? Anything special?

I LOVE going downtown and squeezing through the crowd at a few local bars and collecting my beads! I love GIVING beads as well!

Just curious as to what everyone else was going to be doing. Originally Posted by vnurse
Vnurse, maybe we should go to the bars and collect beads together...
what a nice show we would give them....lol
Vicki:

Let me know where you'll be....I'll be sure to bring plenty of beads.

TP

Just curious as to what everyone else was going to be doing. Originally Posted by vnurse
I have always wanted to celebrate Fat Tuesday in New Orleans. The first time I partied on Bourbon Street, I saw Pete Fountain and Al Hirt - both for only a 2 drink minimum. Damn, I"m getting old. sigh
I have always wanted to celebrate Fat Tuesday in New Orleans. The first time I partied on Bourbon Street, I saw Pete Fountain and Al Hirt - both for only a 2 drink minimum. Damn, I"m getting old. sigh Originally Posted by OldGrump
I went to a convention in NO many years ago and we had Al Hirt for 2 hours, it was great

however, my first trip to the Sugarbowl, many years ago, I go into a bar with a 2 drink minimum, drank them, then the bartender says if you want to see some real action go thru those 2 doors, did and some scanky gal was dancing and we could not get back in the regular bar

last time I went, 5 years ago, a friend says put your wallet in your front pocket then I saw a guy was chasing a guy who said he stole my wallet, NOPD 30 was feet away did nothing WTF but I am glad they won the Super Bowl
I will be collecting beads from the ladies... to keep my clothes on
Peanut, that is FUNNY!!! I would give you beads to show me darlin'!

Fawn, knowing us when we get together, we'd probably get hauled in! Wouldn't it be fun though?! LOL!

Razoo's is the place to be alrighty! I love it! C'mon over Tony...

I haven't been to Carnival in NO since 1978! One of these days I'm going to work it where I can be down there. I actually have ex inlaws there who would let me stay with them. They all live directly across the river in Gretna. MAN I WANT TO GO!!