DATY - what do you like to do?

Hey guys,

Who are the best DATY givers in Austin? What makes them so special? And what do you do to make the lady scream out loud, "give it to me, right there....", until they beg for you, to give it to them?

Besos.
Beautiful, petite and exotic.
Hey guys,

Who are the best DATY givers in Austin? What makes them so special? And what do you do to make the lady scream out loud, "give it to me, right there....", until they beg for you, to give it to them?

Besos. Originally Posted by khloecruise

I believe you're talking about me Khloe

I love DATY
There are way to many to list. There are lots of great guys here who do an awesome awesome freaking job at DATY. Mmmmm starting to have flash backs and withdraws hehe.
Beautiful, petite and exotic. Originally Posted by Codybeast

Hey guys,

Who are the best DATY givers in Austin? What makes them so special?
I'll give you an hour and a half to decide.
And what do you do to make the lady scream out loud, "give it to me, right there....", until they beg for you, to give it to them?
There is the l*****G and the S*****g, and you have to hold their legs just right, maybe lifting their ass off the bed --> works for some. Tease as long as possible, for the finish --- this seems to be the key!!!!
  • ztonk
  • 03-06-2011, 05:30 PM
And what do you do to make the lady scream out loud, "give it to me, right there....", until they beg for you, to give it to them? Originally Posted by khloecruise
I'm sorry, Khloe, that's a trade secret!
"give it to me, right there....", until they beg for you, to give it to them?

I thought that was done to get the guy to hurry up and finish so the session is over?? Maybe those are just my sessions!

sixx
Beautiful, petite and exotic. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Why, thank you for the compliment.

Hugs and kisses,

Khloe Cruise

There is the l*****G and the S*****g, and you have to hold their legs just right, maybe lifting their ass off the bed --> works for some. Tease as long as possible, for the finish --- this seems to be the key!!!! Originally Posted by Metal Smith

Just enough and move me around, lift me, and kiss it just right and I go all the way to the roof.

Besos,

Khloe Cruise
I'm sorry, Khloe, that's a trade secret! Originally Posted by ztonk
Wanna let me in on the secret?

Besos,

Khloe Cruise
I know one person who is awesome at it....havent seen him in 6 months though. The other person...well she knows who she is ....
*sigh* I can't wait to play again! I get squirmy every time I think about DATY. mmmm
I'm quite flexible, so I'm the best DATY I've ever had.
I like to eat pussy ... and all it's tasty neighbors!
im not one to toot my own horn......mostly ,cuz i cant reach it. but let me remove a few ribs and grow a few inches and... ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!