What time of day do you hobby?

• Paven
  • 03-08-2011, 06:45 AM
I recently had a friend want to hang out late on a Saturday night and I had to decline. I told him I have a 10am appointment Sunday morning, so I needed my rest to be bright eyed and bushy tailed. He was aghast lol. He said "Guys really want dances in the morning?" I told him yes, most folks only have a certain window of opportunity for such activities. He was under the impression playtime is an after dark thing. I told him no way, most of my clients I see during daytime hours, usually lunchtime or late in the afternoon.
So it got me to thinking, what time of day do fellows prefer? I know everyone is different depending on their circumstances. Maybe I need to adjust my hours .
It has changed over the years for me, I used to be late morning, early afternoon guy or mid to late evening guy,

Now I really like around 1-3pm on a weekend, I feel like I have more energy to have fun..
or 5-8 on a weekday.
Lady Paven
For one of your dances any time!!!
DG4
I wake up early on weekdays, so 5am to 8am is an option. Some weekdays I have midday wide open so 11am - 2pm. But most days 7pm - 11pm is good for me. Weekends I'm game for anytime, even late night/early morning.

You'll likely to find that it's when it is convenient and when we're feeling frisky. Basically anytime downtime I have.
  • Paven
  • 03-08-2011, 07:32 AM

You'll likely to find that it's when it is convenient and when we're feeling frisky. Basically anytime downtime I have. Originally Posted by Kanyon
Get it? Sorry I'm being silly .
  • ztonk
  • 03-08-2011, 07:49 AM
For me, it's generally during the business day. I can do the occasional weeknight, but Friday nights and weekends are pretty much out of the question.
Mid morning to early afternoon is my usual times..Bit I ocassionaly venture out on the weekends too...Unless I am out of town then its usually in the evenings cause I am usually busy during the day with work..And cause I hate sitting in a Hotel Room by myself..
I'm Single and Self employed so pretty much anytime I want. This freedom comes in handy because I have a few fillies who occasionally throw me a spur of the moment shout for gas $ during the slow hours when everyone else is at work. Works for both sides. I try to reserve weekends for civi dating.
I'm a lunchtime player during the week.
I'm a lunchtime player during the week. Originally Posted by derek303
+1. I'm a lunchtime player too.
  • Vyt
  • 03-08-2011, 10:37 AM
5pm to 9pm for me. My lunches are too irregular to schedule anything.
Ummmmm.. usually when I'm awake.. I don't thing I've ever set an appt more than 2 hours away.. I've hobbied when I wake up at 5am, lunch time, dinner time, and after the club 2-3am. Pretty much whenever I get the URGE.
  • Paven
  • 03-08-2011, 01:42 PM
It sounds like days are winning.
I'm only available M-F 8a-4p, and don't get too many requests for anything later than that.
I'm typically awake-up to start my day early. I used to prefer early mornings around 8 or sometimes earlier but found many providers were not, hmmm... not quite ready. There is something about the way woman looks when just waking up that is sexy as hell, the messed up hair, vulnerable innocent look... Lately I've been scheduling late in the day Saturday which is the only time I can visit one lady. During the week it is always after 7PM