Letter to my stalker...Hannah Heresy

Dear Hannah Heresy,

I am truly sympathetic to your affliction of "Yellow Fever". I am not sure whether to be complimented by the recent attention that you have shown in my presence in Austin, or to be concerned both for my safety as well as your sanity. But, I must tell you that I am more accustomed to being the stalker, and not the stalkee. I almost understand your obsession with Asian men, but let me assure you that there are in fact other eligible Korean (your stated preference) men in the Austin hobby community that you will find more than qualified to administer to your Yellow Fever. Rand Al'Thor with whom you appear to have established a rapport with is of the correct persuASION. After all, in the heat of passion, one Asian dude looks pretty much like another...

At this point, you have left me no choice but to disclose that the pictures you may have seen as my current and past avatars are more than a few months old... well maybe a few decades. I have also gained a few pounds (or kilos), and on a vertically challenged frame, I will confess to you that I am no longer a spinner. Also, a few hair follicles have migrated from my head to places not normally visible to the public. The picture below from the last strip club luncheon pretty much captures my current physical and mental state. I apologize sincerely for any false expectations that you may have about me.

That pic does kind of sum it up......

After you left Sugars yesterday one of the girls was talking about your squirming as well as the cute little sounds coming out of you while she was dancing for you..... DO you ever last through a 3rd song?
hannah hersey im asian you can stalk me
AKB,

I've got more than a few lbs on you, and the hair on your palm will go away if you start having more fun with the ladies you're introduced to.
  • Carl
  • 03-12-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm not Asian, but I am aging. They sound a lot alike after 5 or 6 drinks.
AKB, .... the hair on your palm will go away if you start having more fun with the ladies you're introduced to. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
He's trying but gets so confused...... One of the problems is the girls don't understand roleplay....

Yesterday for example..... he had Kris, Star and Renee surrounding him when I got to Sugars..........

But he had brought them these cute little name tags that read Karlie, Carrina and Maria.....

The girls politely drank their shots and danced for him as he moaned and groaned and called them by names not their choosing.....

I think poor little Star was MOST confused when she danced and during the 3rd song he shook and shuddered and then peeled off three Benjis from that ROLL he carries and asked if he could take a shower before leaving....
I eat Chinese food every Christmas Eve ... does that count?
Oh Lord,

It appears that I've actually scared my cute lil bunny asian man and now he is running for his life.

Oh well..win some and lose some I suppose.

Love Always and FOREVER(please picture this as one of those creepy notes with letters cut out from magazines),

Your ex-stalker (sorry, I only like spinners)