What's Your Fantasy?

A few friends and I got around to an interesting topic after a few drinks and I thought it could be a very lively one on this board. There were some interesting ones, one woman wanted to be unwrapped under a christmas tree, one man wanted to have a woman shave him with a straight razor both the beard and a trim down under.

My current one is a variation of the two women at one time but in the back of a limo while being driven around town. A little vanilla for someone on here I imagine but that is why I thought I would see if we can get a discussion going on here.

And of course I am certain that there may be a few providers that would be willing to help us hobbiest fulfill these fantasies and help us to better enjoy our summer.
Having my way with Anthony Bourdain in the back of a sleazy bar in some far away land.

Seriously. I watch No Reservations for all the wrong reasons .....

And the limo idea is delicious
@Morgan
Somehow I think if he saw you and knew what your fantasy was, he would be all about fulfilling your wish. Of course seeing you does remind me that there is something about the girls with ink.

I may just have to find start pricing out this fantasy and hold casting sessions!
"My current one is a variation of the two women at one time but in the back of a limo while being driven around town. A little vanilla for someone on here I imagine but that is why I thought I would see if we can get a discussion going on here."

Vanilla? Maybe for those on here who have experienced it. Two women anywhere, anytime is still on my list. I like the limo idea, a Mickey Rourke kind of thing .
My fantasy starts with me being 27 years old again...
  • KCJoe
  • 07-02-2010, 09:06 AM
My fantasy is that a provider has so much fun with me that she refunds my money and tells me it's free anytime in the future.
Well all I can say is it involves Halli Berry, Beyonce a plastic sheet and 5 gallons of baby oil.
Well all I can say is it involves Halli Berry, Beyonce a plastic sheet and 5 gallons of baby oil. Originally Posted by dirty dog

Hmmm, a voyueristic fantasy. I always thought it was the quiet ones that were the observers.
I am still on the 2 ladies fantasy. and I would have to say that most guys if not all guys would put that at the top of their list. As far as riding around in a limo I would much rather have this DREAM in a comfortable King Size Bed with candles - wine and yes that baby oil sounds like fun.
Hmmm...if I couldn't have any superpowers or time travel then I'd have to settle for being king or something. But why be a mere king when you can be a religious leader? I don't know if I'd want to be the Pope, though. He's in a lot of trouble right now, and there are questions about his history. I don't think a small time cult leader would have enough clout. So, I guess I'd have to be some kind of high level Japanese Buddhist priest. That should get me an endless supply of Asian ass.
What's My Latest Fantasy?......

Mechanic Fantasy

I am driving my car to this dipshit wedding for one of my friends. They thought it would be so romantic to have it way out in the country. I have no idea where the fuck I am going, I'm just a city girl! But I go anyway because I am one of the bride's maids.

My car has been having problems, and wouldn't you know the one fucking place I can break down is on some dusty white rock road. Cell phone doesn't work, no service out here. Fuck it! I start walking which is almost impossible because I am wearing high heels, a plaid school girl mini skirt and a plain white t-shirt. I didn't bother wearing any panties or a bra since I thought I would be slipping right into my bride's maid dress when I got there.

Walking for what seems like a million miles I finally stumble upon some type of gas station/service station. I yell out hello a few times until a man slides out from underneath a car I am standing in front of. He looks up my skirt, looks up at me, looks up my skirt once more and then with a voice like a teenager going through puberty asks me how he can be of service. Holy shit this guy is smoking hot, in a dirty boy sort of way. I figure what the hell, I'm stranded and might as well make the best of a shitty situation.

I tell him my car broke down, how I walked for miles, how my day is going completely crappy and how the only way I think it can get any better is to just fucking cum so I can release all the stress. "Can you help me with that?", I ask him. He instantly replies back, "Fuck Yeah!"

He grabs me my hand, and pulls me down to him. He grabs my ass cheeks with his greasy hands, squeezing and forcing me to grind on his hard cock. Grabbing my tits through my white t-shirt leaving black smudges all over. Raising my shirt up, exposing my tits, he rushes up picking me up at the same time. We both stand up, he spins me around and pushes me against the hood of the car. I throw a leg up on top of the hood, bend over in my short lil skirt and tell him how badly I need to get fucked!

He pulls his hard cock out through his mechanic's uniform, and shoves his cock as deep inside my dripping wet pussy as hard as he can. Then he instructs me to turn around and lay on the hood of the car. He shoves his cock back inside my cunt, and fucks me so hard that car alarm starts going off. He pulls the remote out of his pocket, shuts the alarm off, all without missing a beat. He fucks me like a rag doll, car shaking and my body just bouncing off his hard cock as fast as it can.

After I cum over and over again, he finally says he's going to cum. He pulls out quickly, and with such force shoots this enormous cum load all over my tits and tummy. Cum dripping down everywhere, I take my fingers scooping up all the cum and lick my fingers clean.

He hands me a towel to clean up with, but says it's probably not going to help much since I have black grease all over my ass cheeks, tits and t-shirt. We have a good laugh about it, and then he says, "Let's go see if we can't get your car started Miss Thing."

We take a ride in his truck to my break down location. I watch him intently as he works on my car with such patience, grace and skill. I am so horny again, wishing I could fuck him one last time but I know I have to be in a wedding party very soon. "Okay, I think that should just about do it. You're all set!"

I thank him repeatedly, and kiss him goodbye. "Hey, why don't you stop back by here on your way home so I can check to make sure your car is still working properly.", he suggests. "Okay! That sounds great! I'm sure I'll be due for some additional service!", I reply. We both giggle, kiss each other again and off I go to my friend's wedding.

How I will explain all the garage grease all over my body to my friends, I will never know. Will surely make for a very interesting story at the reception LOL.
One word: Sisters.
BottomlessFilth PMs me with a request for me to make an appointment with Christine Clavey. She is too shy to do on her own. I do so with Christine and pick up BF to take with me as a surprise visitor.

There is chemistry between the ladies and they forget that I am even there so I just watch and enjoy.

After BF and I are driving home and she is grateful and invites me in for a reward.

Simple but interesting no?
I meet a 90 year old woman with 3 million dollars in cash, in a suit case in the room. She has no family, no kids and no friends. We are in Vegas and strike up a conversation. We have a few to many and we end up married. We pass out from the alcohol and I awake to her singing in the shower. She remembers were married and is getting dolled up for the big event. She leaves the bathroom with only her robe and walker. Half way to the bed she grabs her head, her eyes roll back and she dies from a stroke. I call an ambulance, but its too late, she is on her way to Saint Peter. The Medical Examiner calls it a stroke. I return to the room, retrieve the suitcase and return to Missouri, a rich widow. Thats a fantasy LOL.
I meet a 90 year old woman with 3 million dollars... Originally Posted by dirty dog
A little morbid, but entertaining.

One of mine, and I have many, involves a beautiful woman spending the night. We make wild and passionate love all night. She has absolutely no insecurities and will let me do anything I want. I wake up in the morning and she isn't there, but she has left a nice donation on the nightstand. This may be a delusional fantasy now that I think about it.