Per scorpio31 this will be my last post

Because scorpio has stated that he & others are tired of reading my posts. I have decided to stop posting. While I have been around since aspd days I think people who pay to be on this site should be able to tell others how they should type. So thanks for the fun. & be sure to thank scorpio31 for his great insight.
You can't please all of the people all of the time. If he doesn't like your posts, he doesn't have to read them. You shouldn't give up your right to free speech and hand him the power of cencorship, unless you prefer it that way.
While I have been around since aspd days Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
Let's not make this a competition, I have been around since ASPD and before that, Board Savvy days. In fact, let's compromise, you stay, I'll go. That will likely please more members.
How about no one goes? I enjoy reading all you guys post and lets just not be rude to one another and everyones info here is important so lets get along and work to keep everyone safe.
I second wildbillkc post. Play nice this is suppose to be fun not competition.
Are you serious, give me a break is this highschool? I ve been around since Gabby's so does that make me the senior dipshit, Cheaper you post what you want when you want, Scorpio do the same thing. If you dont care about what the other person says then simply dont read it, regardless of whether or not someone pays to be on this board. We need contributers to the board, so contribute.
Because scorpio has stated that he & others are tired of reading my posts. Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
Cheaper, don't let him use that jedi mind trick on you!!!

However, cheaper, sometimes your posts are hard to read. But, if I find them to hard to read, I just skip them. No one is forcing anyone to read anyone's posts.
And I thought I was hated on this site..geez people fucking grow up!
And I thought I was hated on this site..geez people fucking grow up! Originally Posted by Danny117
I dont think people care enough about you to hate you. However I do think you like the attention LOL
People don't care about me enough to hate me isn't that way worse than hating me.
And of course I like the attention its lonely out in space or whatever Elton John sang about in Rocket Man.

My point still stands we all need to grow up...I am one of the younger men on this site but I guess age has nothing to do with with acting like an adult.

I would love everyone to get along..but that isn't realistic.

Cheaper needs to continue to post cause it stirs up shit and I can't be the only one to do that plus his weird posts take time to decipher and are like a puzzle.
  • JS42
  • 07-17-2010, 12:00 PM
I ve been around since Gabby's so does that make me the senior dipshit, Originally Posted by dirty dog
No, but it does make you the senior asshole..LOL!

If you dont care about what the other person says then simply dont read it, Originally Posted by dirty dog
This is pretty much what I told Scorpio in a private thread, but I think he suffers from a Mod wannabe.

Cheapers posts can be hard to read sometimes, and he definitely needs to fill the appropriate info on reviews...but he can also be highly entertaining and has provided some great intel over the years. So I hope he continues to post.

Just my 2 cents
Cheaper you post what you want when you want, Scorpio do the same thing. If you dont care about what the other person says then simply dont read it, regardless of whether or not someone pays to be on this board. We need contributers to the board, so contribute. Originally Posted by dirty dog
+1
Cheaper, from a provider's point of view, I don't think you should let ANYONE chase you away from this board. We enjoy your posts. Stick around and don't let people's opinions or views affect you. We've all been on the receiving end of some scathing and rude comments. Don't worry about it.
  • Bubba
  • 07-17-2010, 02:43 PM
How about everyone leaves......the owners won't be real happy but it will make my job a lot easier!

Take a breath, relax, have a drink, get laid, then let's get things back to normal around here.....what ever that is!!