Toyz
Dante/Mike Vronsky
Budman33
Inspector Farquar
Johnny Yanks
saustin
Observing
and of course GFEJunkie

Without these guys and ladies, threads I and a couple of others start would probably play out pretty quickly.

They regularly tell all to put me on ignore but can not resist interacting themselves and driving the feeding frenzy.

Several of those handles belong to other's here too cowardly to post from their main handle.....

Stock Trader is one of the newest faces of one of the others.
  • Toyz
  • 12-20-2015, 05:29 PM
It can't exist without you!

End of the Year Awards for Best Supporting Members will go to

Toyz
Dante/Mike Vronsky
Budman33
Inspector Farquar
Johnny Yanks
saustin
Observing
and of course GFEJunkie

Without these guys and ladies, threads I and a couple of others start would probably play out pretty quickly.

They regularly tell all to put me on ignore but can not resist interacting themselves and driving the feeding frenzy.

Several of those handles belong to other's here too cowardly to post from their main handle.....

Stock Trader is one of the newest faces of one of the others. Originally Posted by Whispers
I want to thank the academy of Stooges for my nomination for this inauspicious award! Without their cowardly attacks & mindless idiocy I would have nothing to play off of! Its a team effort that I enjoy immensley!

I hope that YOU dear readers have enjoyed watching us own the stooges as much as we have enjoyed owning them!

I vow to continue pointing out their hilarious weaknesses & adding bandles to the graveyard as they die their weakassed deaths.

And I have taken the liberty to design you a custom Avatar Whispers. Please feel free to use it anytime you choose at NO CHARGE.

It can't exist without you!

End of the Year Awards for Best Supporting Members will go to

Toyz
Dante/Mike Vronsky
Budman33
Inspector Farquar
Johnny Yanks
saustin
Observing
and of course GFEJunkie

Stock Trader is one of the newest faces of one of the others. Originally Posted by Whispers
"Several of those handles belong to other's here too cowardly to post from their main handle....."

Not moi.
You farted that before your timeout.
And I'll repeat:
Bring it the fuck on.
OMG I feel so dumb. So when you, your other you, SL, RandB, the other RandB are intentionally Rude, Insulting and generally disrespectful to members of this site as clearly defined to be against the guidelines and spirit of the site... It's our fault when we call you out for it. Damn.. thanks for clearing that up for me.

/facepalm
The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments.
Observing, GFEJunkie, JohnnyYanks, Mike Vronsky(TSDante0322), Budman33

And Dante0322 still has NOT answered the question why he changed his handle but kept his reviews?
I know of no other 'enemies list' that I could be prouder to be a member of.

My thanks to the academy.
I know of no other 'enemies list' that I could be prouder to be a member of.

My thanks to the academy. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Huh.... I thought you were both a founding member and the captain of the team!

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments.
Observing, GFEJunkie, JohnnyYanks, Mike Vronsky(TSDante0322), Budman33
Heh, I didn't even get top billing.

I'm just telling you how proud I am to be on your little hate group's enemies list. Looks like I'm in pretty good company too. I like it!
Heh, I didn't even get top billing.

I'm just telling you how proud I am to be on your little hate group's enemies list. Looks like I'm in pretty good company too. I like it! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
NO OUTING! NO HATING! NO CROOKED MODS.... Opps

What the hell ,two out of three isn't that bad!

The Usual Suspects
GFEJunkie, Observing, JohnnyYanks, Mike Vronsky(TSDante0322), Budman33
Heh, I guess David Hannum (not P.T. Barnum) was right.
Interesting admission!

NO OUTING! NO HATING! NO CROOKED MODS.... Opps

What the hell ,two out of three isn't that bad!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Interesting admission! Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Here he goes with the LARGE RED font again.

Hey Dante0322 / Mike vronsucky why did you change handles but keep your reviews?
At least he's changed to a more appropriate color of his rainbow.