Make out session

I am wondering if girls ever considering offering this kind of session. 1st base I believe. I think it could make for a fun passionate appt :-)
There are some out there, not 1st base only, but serious make out during the whole session.

I LOVE To MAKE OUT, BUT It Is Like The "GATEWAY DRUG" To...Well You

KNOW... BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS!!!!!

Making out is hot, I love it!!! If I had someone that only wanted to go there, then that's thier choice... of course, I agree w/ miss Lilly ^, it most definitely is a 'gateway drug' =-)
  • anita
  • 04-05-2012, 09:11 AM
It depends, is it the kind of making out where you poke me? lol. If your ding dong doesn't rise, trying to say hi then we can just make out the whole time. If it does, then I can't be rude and not introduce him to a few fun holes he he.
It depends, is it the kind of making out where you poke me? lol. If your ding dong doesn't rise, trying to say hi then we can just make out the whole time. If it does, then I can't be rude and not introduce him to a few fun holes he he. Originally Posted by anita
Jr hates to be left out so if she's me having fun he's gonna want to come out and say hi.
Making out-first base-making out-second base-making out-third base-making --- screw it!!

But it is fun.
I am wondering if girls ever considering offering this kind of session. 1st base I believe. I think it could make for a fun passionate appt :-) Originally Posted by Greece
That's great so now I'm gonna pay chicks not to fuck me, oh wait, isn't that what a wifes for??

I am wondering if girls ever considering offering this kind of session. 1st base I believe. I think it could make for a fun passionate appt :-) Originally Posted by Greece

Isn't this the same thing us guys used to bitch about back in jr high. making out all night then going home with blue balls??

I thought hobbying was supposed to guarantee no blue, not ad to it.