Phone: 469-256-8205
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 290/35
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Been trying to set something up since Saturday. We planned for Sunday morning to touch base at 11 for around a noon. She did not get back with me until 3pm so we tried again Monday. Same story, by the time she got back to me, I couldn't do it. Then today, we were all set, I was on my way and when it was time to text me the address, she never texted back.
I'm sure she's awesome once you see her, but I don't really know what the issue really is. She wants reviews but she didn't follow thru. I hope she's ok and nothing happened or she got a better offer, but at least let me know....
Session Length: 1/2
Fee: xx20 = review
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: Yes
I don;t think you are supposed to create a review for NCNS
  • oo
  • 04-03-2012, 05:58 PM
haha i didn't but had the same experience with audri - NCNS
I wrote it so that when you do your research you see that it may be a waste of your time
Oh not saying you shouldn't write it.. I just dont think it's supposed to go in reviews... but I really shouldn't be playing junior mod
Let me see, 2 set up appointments that failed to happen, 1 NCNS and you never actually got to see her and you still give her a yes recommendation.

You Sir are a bit too generous IMHO, but thanks fir sharing your experiences.
Better luck next time.
I don't know the rules but how can you review someone you haven't seen? Should be something posted in coed. How the heck do you give someone who flakes on you twice a YES. maybe a yes as in Yes, you can move on to someone else.
moved to co-ed
Five PM'S, 21 Text Messages. Appointment set for 4 pm. Monday. NSNC for that appointment. Ignored my Texts at 4:15, 4:30 & 4:45 gave up. 7:20 she text me telling me she must be good looking because there are so many guys trying to see her... She then told me she would reschedule for yesterday AM. Never heard from her. I'll just sit on the side lines on this one!
  • Toyz
  • 04-04-2012, 06:07 AM
she's not serious about it...just trying to make a few bucks. Phone will quit ringing soon when everyone figues it out. For the record I didn't try to contact
Flavor of the moment
Five PM'S, 21 Text Messages. Appointment set for 4 pm. Monday. NSNC for that appointment. Ignored my Texts at 4:15, 4:30 & 4:45 gave up. 7:20 she text me telling me she must be good looking because there are so many guys trying to see her... She then told me she would reschedule for yesterday AM. Never heard from her. I'll just sit on the side lines on this one! Originally Posted by Still Looking

WOW, I am so glad I don't pay attention to the flavors of the week, day, month. I don't have the patience for it that bad. For me it's one pm or p411 request and then on to the next if I don't hear.
Her and her friend are gorgeous. Met them non-BCD last night for drinks.

she's not serious about it...just trying to make a few bucks.
Her and her friend are gorgeous. Met them non-BCD last night for drinks. Originally Posted by motorboating
so you met them non-bcd and didn't turn it into bcd. With all the troubles these poor gents are having sacking these babes how could you pass on the opportunity. PM next time you need a wingman and we'll turn it into an orgy fuckfest.
I don't get the yes