Fake Review

I wanted to let y'all know that a false review has been posted about me by "iRockTomFord" & I have never seen him.

Review: Alone time with GINGER DOLL

I was only in Atlanta for 1 evening (Saturday, 11/29) and I only had 1 date while I was there with a very sweet hobbyist named "Shaft." After our date, I went out for a late dinner, came back to my hotel & went to bed, and then started my drive home to Arkansas immediately the following morning.

I'm not sure what his motive for posting a false review could possibly be -- it appears to be a very flattering review, so defamation is not an issue.

My primary concern is that this person would use my credentials on Eccie to lend themselves false credibility.

So just fyi, folks... Proceed with caution on this member.
Damn sorry I missed you lady did not see you were in town till today
Damn sorry I missed you lady did not see you were in town till today Originally Posted by worf001
And how did I forget that you moved to Atlanta?? I should have sent you a PM. Damn it!

We will get together the next time I am there, for sure!
I'm curious to see what he says
I moved this to coed though, that's where disputed reviews go
I'm curious to see what he says Originally Posted by geniusman
Me too, Geniusman.

I sent him a PM asking for an explanation when I first saw the review. He insists that he saw me a couple of years back in Arkansas... I asked him to send me his contact information so that I could verify his claim that I had seen him. Several evasive private messages later, I still have not received the information that I requested.

Even on the off chance that I did see him a couple years ago, it doesn't explain why he would falsify an encounter that supposedly occurred a couple of days ago in Atlanta??

My reputation is very important to me, and so is the integrity of this site… I do not allow fake reviews to be posted about me.
Are there no rules here about statute of limitations for reviews? On TER, a review must be posted within three months of a session. I had one removed earlier this year for violating that rule. Although it was positive, the details included did not accurately reflect my current "style"...
Wow zoey hot video