Scam provider arested in Gates.

I guess there was another arrest in Gates (no surprise there). It was a BP provider scam. Watch out guys ! Gates is serious! !
Attached Images File Type: png 2015-09-30 09.43.40.png (609.8 KB, 303 views)
Clearasil folks, get some
What a couple of jerks
Homecumming King&Queen at Monroe County Lock UP. The ensuing fight will determine who will be the Queen.
Despite the shit all over her forehead, still above-average in physical appearance for the geographic area. Too bad not a real hook.
They are out and still doing it some place else.
They will get off with a fine and move to another state where someone will pull out a gun and put a pill in his or her head... hopefully both.

Would love to read in the paper where they moved to Florida and the guy felt threatened and ventilated both their thieve asses.
Would love to read in the paper where they moved to Florida and the guy felt threatened and ventilated both their thieve asses. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Likely to happen in TX as well lol
Will any of our fellow ECCIE members admit to being scammed ?? Or are we ALL to smart to see anyone in the vicinity of Gates now !! To quote Kimberly and Beck "Don't be Stupid" !!
Despite the shit all over her forehead, still above-average in physical appearance for the geographic area. Too bad not a real hook. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
really??

that's above average?

fuck me and that's why these damn reviews and guys show up and run

wow

I wouldn't fuck her with rodeos dick
Will any of our fellow ECCIE members admit to being scammed ?? Or are we ALL to smart to see anyone in the vicinity of Gates now !! Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
Since most of the clients around here are lurkers, I suspect most of the victims are too. Don't hold your breath waiting for them to admit to being scammed.
Will any of our fellow ECCIE members admit to being scammed ?? Or are we ALL to smart to see anyone in the vicinity of Gates now !! To quote Kimberly and Beck "Don't be Stupid" !! Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
never been to gates have heard the stories about the hotel and never been there

why would u go anywhere near there or in Henrietta

stay away
really??

that's above average?

fuck me and that's why these damn reviews and guys show up and run

wow

I wouldn't fuck her with rodeos dick Originally Posted by Missburger

Compared to the upstate New York orangutan troop, yup.
Compared to the upstate New York orangutan troop, yup. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
ok I hear ya
Take a barren wasteland like Binghamton.

If this was a genuine hook and not a hoodlum, she'd be top-rung.

Which is not saying much. But take the snotty look off of her face and clean her up a little and she looks slightly above average.

I mean at least she's not noticeably overweight.
Will any of our fellow ECCIE members admit to being scammed ?? Or are we ALL to smart to see anyone in the vicinity of Gates now !! To quote Kimberly and Beck "Don't be Stupid" !! Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
they did in Alerts