HELP!!!! I'm not here to be offensive to anyone!

PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY QUESTION'S
ALL ARE WELCOMED!!!

As I find myself getting deeper into this hobby, I notice Client's are falling "inlove" with Provider's & vica versa!

Do we draw a line? Is there a line to be drawn?

I'm confused!! It's nice to have a great man/men in your life to be there for you, but really Is it happening for LOVE or merely security? Correct me if I'm wrong but this is a lifestyle & addiction to some isn't it??

Can you honestly Love a woman who has lived this lifestyle by choice & vica versa?
If you tell yourself otherwise are you fooling yourself??

How do you really decide to leave the hobby behind?
Do you really ever pull out the game? Do you get out in hopes that the end will be a fairytail like the PRETTY WOMAN SHIT!!!!
In the end aren't you just a (PROVIDER and he a CLIENT)??

Can a client turn a provider into an honest housewife & can a provider turn a client into a one woman man? IT"S A HOBBY!! Do you ever retire from a hobby?
In the end does it really work out? Or is it merely simply a fairytail fantasy?

Confused VP
Is this something you're experiencing in some way, Mia?

Here's my take. In short, it depends on the individuals involved and the circumstances. It's probably not a satisfying reponse, but, as I see it, it's the reality. People get involved in the hobby for different reasons. It could be to fill a void, the excitement, carnal pleasure, revenue, search for the ideal sexual partner, or something else. Some of those reasons can run their course, while, for others, they may be part of one's longterm needs--or even one's personality.

So, as I see it, there's no one-size-fits-all response.
Definitely no one size fits all response in that...
hmmm no not at all

do women do this job because they love it or they have no choice and to pay bills

we know the answer so start there

throw in guys with money most are fat and ugly and if they get attention of a girl they not used to getting and they can afford their life style and giving them security
bingo u got a match for the short term the married guys I don't get how they do this and hide the finances and some of them still looking for long term stuff while married, but hey what do I know

I can speak to my experiences but im not fat nor ugly so my case a little different

I think us guys have issues too, no doubt my shrink has helped me with that al ot, thank goodness

it works for some and then some it doesn't.

mia, u ok?
Who have u noticed are falling in love? Jw
Thank you Steve_NYS no I'm not in the stituation! as my view points I don't think eccie is a site I would want to find love at!! I love the business for all the benefits but there must be a line it's a fantasy world on here isn't it???
Is this something you're experiencing in some way, Mia?

Here's my take. In short, it depends on the individuals involved and the circumstances. It's probably not a satisfying reponse, but, as I see it, it's the reality. People get involved in the hobby for different reasons. It could be to fill a void, the excitement, carnal pleasure, revenue, search for the ideal sexual partner, or something else. Some of those reasons can run their course, while, for others, they may be part of one's longterm needs--or even one's personality.

So, as I see it, there's no one-size-fits-all response. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Missburger I'm well thank you for asking!!! I just find that Eccie is turning into a more eharmony enviorment an if love is what I was looking for then I would join the dating site!!!! No strings I love what I do even more with someone of my taste but with all the benefits on why there are these sites... you understand???

hmmm no not at all

do women do this job because they love it or they have no choice and to pay bills

we know the answer so start there

throw in guys with money most are fat and ugly and if they get attention of a girl they not used to getting and they can afford their life style and giving them security
bingo u got a match for the short term the married guys I don't get how they do this and hide the finances and some of them still looking for long term stuff while married, but hey what do I know

I can speak to my experiences but im not fat nor ugly so my case a little different

I think us guys have issues too, no doubt my shrink has helped me with that al ot, thank goodness

it works for some and then some it doesn't.

mia, u ok? Originally Posted by Missburger
Missburger ... you understand??? Originally Posted by Mia2015
Not a chance....
yes thanks mia, great answer.

mia, are you wearing panties now? jw
KaylaRyder
Its not a specific individuals just saying!!! I have meet some great men an with just beinging an outsider an reading an just enjoying what I read I see the different levels in relationships of the VP and Clients.... just want to brace myself in this hobby!!!

Who have u noticed are falling in love? Jw Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
NO!!

yes thanks mia, great answer.

mia, are you wearing panties now? jw Originally Posted by Missburger
There are several incidences on here where VP and customer have found love. So I guess it does happen, not sure if that's what they were looking for, or if it just happened.
Not a chance.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

oh I understand crystal clear actually.