Should bumping threads be a pointable offense in this forum?

• WTF
  • 09-07-2017, 11:05 AM
If somebody knows how to make a poll, feel free to start another thread and do so. I would but I do not know how.
They should just shut the forum down. ECCIE would be better off with a Sports forum.
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2017, 11:33 AM
They should just shut the forum down. Originally Posted by bambino
Agreed.

Be the only good thing LL and Iffy have done in their life.

They can put it on their tombstone.

''Was Responsible for getting the Political Forum of ECCIE shutdown.''
Agreed.

Be the only good thing LL and Iffy have done in their life.

They can put it on their tombstone.

''Was Responsible for getting the Political Forum of ECCIE shutdown.''
Originally Posted by WTF
But where would you and Asswipe post your infantile stupidity? You would ruin other forums. So the staff has no interest in shutting this forum down. It's Romper Room.
  • grean
  • 09-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Some older posts may become relevant again.

I would mind if the forum was shut down and we could just debate / bitch in our local sandboxes.
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2017, 12:17 PM
But where would you and Asswipe post your infantile stupidity? You would ruin other forums. So the staff has no interest in shutting this forum down. It's Romper Room. Originally Posted by bambino
We wouldn't have to answer your infantile stupidity you indecisive titty baby.

First you suggest we shut down the forum and when I agree with you , you then feign concern about where I might post!

I vote we shut it down if it continues with LL and Iffy bumping at will and other posters following suit to counter their ignorance.
We wouldn't have to answer your infantile stupidity you indecisive titty baby.

First you suggest we shut down the forum and when I agree with you , you then feign concern about where I might post!

I vote we shut it down if it continues with LL and Iffy bumping at will and other posters following suit to counter their ignorance. Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't feign any concern for you. If they shut this forum down you'll continue to be an asshole in another forum.
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2017, 12:34 PM
I didn't feign any concern for you. If they shut this forum down you'll continue to be an asshole in another forum. Originally Posted by bambino
At it's current format, I'd just as soon see them shut this forum down.

All you do is post 'pig' this and 'pig' that.

LexusLover and his gay partner post 'bump' time and time again...

and the biggest hillbilly of them all Mr.Iffytube steals another video from KKKyoutube and posts it daily, Fuckers.

I'll give you a freebie before they shut this shithole down.... take the points vs. USC this weekend , if you get really adventurous take'em on the money line. Stanford should roll'em. NMSt outta beat NM straight up too.
I think acting like an immature ass should be a reason for getting points like unnecessary bumping of threads. Penalty, points and remove 25% of your posting credits which is really the reason why you bumped those threads anyway. You take a long vacation and we all win.
At it's current format, I'd just as soon see them shut this forum down.

All you do is post 'pig' this and 'pig' that.

LexusLover and his gay partner post 'bump' time and time again...

and the biggest hillbilly of them all Mr.Iffytube steals another video from KKKyoutube and posts it daily, Fuckers.

I'll give you a freebie before they shut this shithole down.... take the points vs. USC this weekend , if you get really adventurous take'em on the money line. Stanford should roll'em. NMSt outta beat NM straight up too. Originally Posted by WTF
I only call Asswipe a pig, which he is. He's the only disgusting pig who posts pics from fatgay.net.
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2017, 12:47 PM
I think acting like an immature ass should be a reason for getting points like unnecessary bumping of threads. Penalty, points and remove 25% of your posting credits which is really the reason why you bumped those threads anyway. You take a long vacation and we all win. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Says the cocksucker who claims he has me on ignore! If lying were pointable. you'd have more points that Pinocchio.

How about we take out that childish shit about other posters in our sig line. I just added me one!
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2017, 12:49 PM
I only call Asswipe a pig, which he is. He's the only disgusting pig who posts pics from fatgay.net. Originally Posted by bambino
And Iffy and LL were only bumping their own threads...yada yada yada
And Iffy and LL were only bumping their own threads...yada yada yada Originally Posted by WTF
And you're an infantile asshole. Blah blah blah.
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2017, 01:33 PM
And you're an infantile asshole. Blah blah blah. Originally Posted by bambino
And you're a big handed baby huey boohoo hoo

^^ infantile ^^