RIP JOHN LEWIS DEAD AT 80

https://www.oann.com/civil-rights-ic...ies-at-age-80/

Lewis on the right.

FILE – In this March 17, 1965, file photo, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., fourth from left, foreground, locks arms with his aides as he leads a march of several thousands to the courthouse in Montgomery, Ala. From left are: an unidentified woman, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, James Foreman, King, Jesse Douglas Sr., and John Lewis. Lewis, who carried the struggle against racial discrimination from Southern battlegrounds of the 1960s to the halls of Congress, died Friday, July 17, 2020. (AP Photo/File)
Big idot proof hilliry Clinton like him.
Originally Posted by matchingmole

what's with the flush on john lewis?
RIP John Lewis. He was way before my time but I certainly understand his focus and influence. Thanks for acknowledging him, Dilbert.

Matchingmole, his death did not have jack shit to do with Trump. Don't be obtuse. I know we are in the political forum but there is no need to be goofy about a death. A man died from cancer. Your toilet bowl Trump flush down the toilet is not funny under these circumstances. Have at least enough fucking sense to do it in another thread unlike this one.
Hoping ruthie ginsberg to follow

Matchingmole, his death did not have jack shit to do with Trump. Don't be obtuse. I know we are in the political forum but there is no need to be goofy about a death. A man died from cancer. Your toilet bowl Trump flush down the toilet is not funny under these circumstances. Have at least enough fucking sense to do it in another thread unlike this one. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Your expectations are unrealistic.
Your expectations are unrealistic. Originally Posted by LexusLover
His persona is too.
It’s not how you start the game, it’s how you finish.
John Lewis started out as a noble soldier in the fight against discrimination.

He ended up being just another Poverty Pimp.

His crowning achievement was refusing to attend the inauguration of the elected President. And the pushing that bogus impeachment fiasco based on a lie.

John Lewis sold is honor right down the drain. That is his legacy.
one wonders if Martin Luther King Jr. wasn't assassinated, would he have changed like John Lewis did? Would he have called out Sharpton and other racial poverty pimps?
one wonders if Martin Luther King Jr. wasn't assassinated, would he have changed like John Lewis did? Would he have called out Sharpton and other racial poverty pimps? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes, he would have called out the "Sharptons". I believe I recall correctly MLK using the phrase .... "all of God's children"!
It’s not how you start the game, it’s how you finish.
John Lewis started out as a noble soldier in the fight against discrimination.

He ended up being just another Poverty Pimp.

His crowning achievement was refusing to attend the inauguration of the elected President. And the pushing that bogus impeachment fiasco based on a lie.

John Lewis sold is honor right down the drain. That is his legacy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I never liked his near constant frown - what gives him the special dispensation to be irritated at everyone else who doesn't do shit the way he wants it - reminds me of a spoiled child when people do that.
Yes, he would have called out the "Sharptons". I believe I recall correctly MLK using the phrase .... "all of God's children"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The good thing about MLK is that he didn't want his children judged by the color of their skin but the content of their character.

Unless America can look at it that way we are doomed to hell.