Encounter: A gorgeous morning Sky

Date: last week
Name: Sky at Sun
Address and Phone: -
Address: Harry Hines between Royal and Walnut Hill.
Phone: (972) 406-8900
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.facebook.com/Suns-Spa-661958590501017
Activities: DFK, TS, SS, Breast Play, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, All the positions
Hair Length and Color: Black, ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: One of the prettiest women in AMP world. Curvy, Great MMs (they look and feel real), gorgeous face, smile that lights up a room, above average ass for a K-girl. Great legs. Bedroom eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review on Sky
  • Ashi
  • 11-09-2020, 10:46 AM
I can also vouch this Sky is very very pretty. As OP said, with those “bedroom eyes” , you want to keep the lights in the bedroom on forever ! She got high marks on the ESL, communication and flirty personality tests.

What's the lineup at Sun? Is Sky the trophy girl there ? Sounds like it !
It is going to feel like Jun in November

Cat, Hana, Jesse, Angie, Nana, Coco, Sophia are the all star volleyball team in the upcoming olympics
I can also vouch this Sky is very very pretty. As OP said, with those “bedroom eyes” , you want to keep the lights in the bedroom on forever ! She got high marks on the ESL, communication and flirty personality tests.

Originally Posted by Ashi
When is Jun showing up?
It is going to feel like Jun in November

Cat, Hana, Jesse, Angie, Nana, Coco, Sophia are the all star volleyball team in the upcoming olympics Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Thx. You skipped over Sky's name, from the volley balls team roster. Is she due for a vacation or it was just an unintended omission?
Thx. You skipped over Sky's name, from the volley balls team roster. Is she due for a vacation or it was just an unintended omission? Originally Posted by TxGuy69
Sky is on vacation right now.
She is back!!!
Thx, I'll try a sky dive soon. Is there a special holiday schedule for the Sun shine forecast?
Saw the hot sky on my way out the door.
She has lost some weight. Was already thin, but ready for the summer beach in December.
  • Ashi
  • 12-02-2020, 12:02 PM
Sounds like...

... pie in the Sky ...
Thx, I'll try a sky dive soon. Is there a special holiday schedule for the Sun shine forecast? Originally Posted by TxGuy69
Holiday is always a coin toss. I know Sun yoga studio should be open in Richardson

One of my most memorable time was on a holiday.