User ID: -
Date: 03/19/21
Name: Madison Morgan
Phone: 479-858-2202
Email Address:
URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...n/721224393909
City: Russellville
State: Arkansas
Address: Russellville area, but I know she travels to Little Rock quite often.
Activities: Kissing
Massage
BBBJ
Cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Long. Black with Red highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short with a little thickness. Small perky breasts with lovely pokey nipples and a nice soft booty. She was dressed casual for our encounter, but she will wear outfits upon request. Very pretty. Was kinda nervous cause she uses filters on her pictures, but in person she is quite beautiful.
Recommendation: Yes
I've looked at her thought about it because she is local for me but her pictures aren't very good and looks like she may be a bbw. I was afraid it would be a slam bam thank you ma'am type of visit.
Idk if I would classify her as bbw, but she ain’t skinny if that makes sense.
  • BK
  • 03-26-2021, 12:41 PM
Idk if I would classify her as bbw, but she ain’t skinny if that makes sense. Originally Posted by Bjmiike360
the hell she isn't bbw. that is a big girl. This is why some of you MFrs can't be trusted. When you say a fat chick isn't fat... you lose all credibility.
the hell she isn't bbw. that is a big girl. This is why some of you MFrs can't be trusted. When you say a fat chick isn't fat... you lose all credibility. Originally Posted by BK
Dude get tf out of here with that negativity. Ain’t here for no drama and definitely not gonna have it from some dude on a message board.
May give her a try
Thanks for the input
BK just called it like he saw it.
We all have different tastes.