Encounter: Fun little red head Ariell Rabbitt

User ID: -
Date: 10/20/2021
Name: Ariell Rabbitt
Phone: 8506014633
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...y/903365842704
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Off Davis
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, Mish, HJ,
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Little longer then shoulder length and red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short nice curves red hair pulled back from just getting out of the shower.
Recommendation: Yes
She’s about to be reviewed a lot lol now that someone has seen her and reviewed her she’s gonna be busy !
What's the damage?
I've been looking for a cute little redhead since Autumn Foxx isn't around anymore. I might have to give her a try at some point. ^^
I've been looking for a cute little redhead since Autumn Foxx isn't around anymore. I might have to give her a try at some point. ^^ Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
What happened with Autumn?
What happened with Autumn? Originally Posted by yousme
She just dropped off the scene. Last I heard from her, we set up an appointment last spring, I prepaid her (since I had done many times in the past with no issues, so I trusted her), and she ghosted me.

But I heard through the grapevine recently that she is now engaged. So, she's most likely out of the hobby now.
What a shame.
She is in line with other top providers in the area on the damage.
What's the damage? Originally Posted by knightartorias
It literally states it in her ad. Might have to do some reading. You can't expect us to do ALL the research for you. XD
This girl is not Autumn Fox. I met her last night and wasted $300! That's right, her ad says 250 then she texts me and says 300? She says she didn't know if I would tip her so she asks for $300 but she would take 250...Being a nice guy, I gave her the 300 and listened to her bitch about a black guy that tried to see her and how he made a scene the appt before mine at the cheap hotel on Pensacola Blvd. I was not comfortable from the beginning. Any way, she proceeded to give me a rushed terrible BJ trying to make me cum and I said I wanna fuck. SHE SAYS SHE DOES NOT FUCK!!!!! NOTICE HER AD, I DID NOT, NO FUCKING! FOR 300, NO FUCKING...... REALLY AND SHE IS NOT EVEN GOOD LOOKING, OVER WEIGHT DROOPING BELLY.
HOW MANY TOP PROVIDERS DON'T FUCK.....SHE ONLY GIVES BAD BLOW JOBS AND CHARGES AS MUCH AS OTHER FULL SERVICE PROVIDERS. SHE IS NOT WORTH IT. After reading this review, I tried her hoping to get an experience much like that of Autumn Fox. I miss Autumn. She is no Autumn Fox. I GAVE HER $300 AND SHE DOES NOT FUCK! You can get a better blow job for $50 on the corner down the street.
HOW MANY TOP PROVIDERS DON'T FUCK.....SHE ONLY GIVES BAD BLOW JOBS AND CHARGES AS MUCH AS OTHER FULL SERVICE PROVIDERS. SHE IS NOT WORTH IT. After reading this review, I tried her hoping to get an experience much like that of Autumn Fox. I miss Autumn. She is no Autumn Fox. I GAVE HER $300 AND SHE DOES NOT FUCK! You can get a better blow job for $50 on the corner down the street. Originally Posted by yousme
Wow. Thanks for the tip. I was actually exchanging texts with Ariel for the last day or two looking to set something up "today" actually. After reading this, I think I might hold-off until more reviews surface.
Do we even trust the reviewer on this girl?
If we don’t trust the girl
Do we even trust the reviewer on this girl?
If we don’t trust the girl Originally Posted by Sgent30
I don’t know should we trust any of your reviews?
HOW MANY TOP PROVIDERS DON'T FUCK.....SHE ONLY GIVES BAD BLOW JOBS AND CHARGES AS MUCH AS OTHER FULL SERVICE PROVIDERS. SHE IS NOT WORTH IT. After reading this review, I tried her hoping to get an experience much like that of Autumn Fox. I miss Autumn. She is no Autumn Fox. I GAVE HER $300 AND SHE DOES NOT FUCK! You can get a better blow job for $50 on the corner down the street. Originally Posted by yousme
Not sure what you did but we fucked. Also not sure why you paid $300 when her ads list $250.