Warrior Dash 2012

I'm a sucker for challenging myself..... And my body. Who else is in on the warrior dash 2012? Wondering if I'll be waving the....
What is "Warrior Dash 2012"?
Sounds fun!

Going to break away for this...
http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway...ndianapolisgp/
Another fun event you may want to consider is "the color run". 5k I think, and at various checkpoints along the way you are splashed with different color powders that stick to your clothes skin etc. you can even take a break along the way and "colorize" runners/walkers yourself. Supposed to be a great party at the conclusion. Takes place in November. Check out thecolorrun.com/neworleans

By the way there is a video on the site.
Lisa Lyonz is participating in the denham springs warrior dash also ...... Have fun....
ah, an ironman event
have fun---
It's a blast. You should def. go. I wanted to go but I had to work There is a similar race in Perkinston, MS, it's called the spartan race: http://www.spartanrace.com/gulf-coas...rint-2012.html
I'll be at the warrior dash in denim springs as well - should be a blast!
Race ya to the finish line ! Lol
Race ya to the finish line ! Lol Originally Posted by CarmenAlexis
Hmm. . .and the prize would be?
Lol Me of course.... The grand prize:-)
Lol Me of course.... The grand prize:-) Originally Posted by CarmenAlexis
Well now, Ms. Alexis. . .I accept your challenge and I'll one up ya'! If you win, I'll give you a T.H. (initials to a hint) of your choice

T.H. - you wear it; fitting for any occasion; Aquaman himself is an admirer.

Good luck but with the prize you have offered, I hope I beat you - although coming-in behind you would be a very close 2nd
I'm a sucker for challenging myself..... And my body. Who else is in on the warrior dash 2012? Wondering if I'll be waving the.... Originally Posted by CarmenAlexis
You should check out Tough Mudder. I've done it and if you want to really challenge your body, this is the best mud run around. The one I did was 12.4 miles with 29 military style obstacles. It was one of the hardest things I've ever put my body through physically but there's nothing else like it
You should check out Tough Mudder. I've done it and if you want to really challenge your body, this is the best mud run around. The one I did was 12.4 miles with 29 military style obstacles. It was one of the hardest things I've ever put my body through physically but there's nothing else like it Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Agreed. . .and the military 'style' is nice w/o the threats of drowning, killing, face fucking, or suffocating you to death while constantly reminding you that your mom and sisters are whores, your dad sucks cock, and your wife takes it in the ass for the team. But, to be honest, it's not quite as motivating as the real thing, lol.

Love to see women - like yourself - hit and conquer beastly challenges like Warrior Dash, Tough Mudder, etc., and yes, you should be proud.

Gent