Hey Upstate Mods, Who's In Charge Here?

Just had my P411 thread in the upstate alert section pulled by some Texas Mod.

Do you guys go down to the land of queers and steers and run their forums?

The rationale for removing the thread was based on the following rule:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

The email in question was not from a member, if GinaXXX is to be believed. Perhaps they know that the person purporting to be GinaXXX is a member, but I doubt it.

This is all about covering the ass of an advertising sponsor.

Real email or not, would money come before safety here?
who was the mod?????? I want a guess errrrr dipper chipper

but really what mod

edit add:
mmmmmm rule # 9 could be read as no private communication is the intent.

errr add some more:

If the RTM button or a mod was contacted in another way. the mod can and will act as he/she feels fit. But most of the time will not act in another area, yet still can.

example would be I wanted a threAD lock right after I posted to keep to the rules. No upstate mods where on. So I made a deal with a Texas mod to lock a upstate threAD right after posting. He did but took longer than I wanted. He got tied up in cat herding.
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
errrrr I still what to know what mod.

here is what I bet he(the mod) will use to defend the pulling(by the way you get warring or points??). Members of what, does not say eccie so "intent" all P4P.

Don't get me wrong, I see your point. Your alert was good. I read before it went down. But ya may have to find a way with one posting PM and emails from ether board.
PM a link to this thread to admin's. Or RTM your own thread( this one) see what dearhunter and or wakeup think.

One is like a SHMB lawyer and other is well you know what that ass is LOL
hehehe That mod, your kidding. Sweet, this could be fun LOL

Play this one out with care.
The P411 hoax email story is reported in the national Security Matters forum: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=581258
The P411 hoax email story is reported in the national Security Matters forum: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=581258 Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I'm well aware of that fact and the email was pulled from that thread and the thread allowed to remain. This is damage control of a valued source of income, no more, no less. I'm also offended that we have to put up with a carpetbagger screwing around with our area.

What makes it safer to trust personal information to P411 as opposed to a SP?
Kinda effed up thät no mod has replied.
the email was pulled from that thread and the thread allowed to remain. Originally Posted by jokacz
FWIW, the email in that thread was pulled by Col. Zodiak.
well Col. Zodiak I think is a mod for that area. Cool guy but yet a mod.

point of this thread is wording on the rule I would think.

The point of the RTM button is let all mods see for a faster ruling. So mod can go to other area if needed.

dang P411 popping up all over the board.
The point of the RTM button is let all mods see for a faster ruling. So mod can go to other area if needed. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I think that is what may have happened here. Some nervous hooker afraid that P411 losing credibility will cost her money. Call the mods, stop the bleeding.
  • GP
  • 10-20-2012, 02:51 PM
I say give the "local mods" time to reply. They can't sit on their computers 24/7 like me LOL

Also bear in mind, that mods will almost always back up other mods. The most likely response to whoever the "non local" mod is that did this is "thanks for the assist" since like I said... they can't be here 24/7.
What I find funny as hell. A gal that I never worked for nor I ever bought time from contacted me today to join P411.

I think its a hoax. But I still will not join. errr not right now
now I may never know if lea is related to dolly