Starting all over.....*Sigh

• Nakia
  • 10-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Hey everyone! As you may know I am making my big move to NOLA. Does anyone have any furniture that they want to donate or sell me. It would be greatly appreciated!
Please pm in response to this thread! Thanks alot everyone!!!!

-Nakia
Trade for services
Sorry love, my brother divorced about a year ago and cleaned me out.
I'll keep an eye out for you though.
Pro
dammit the timing!

I just moved out of my Nola apartment last month and had to just leave things by the sidewalk cause i did not want to store them!

Try craigslist....good luck in Nola sugar!!
My neighbor has a dryer for sale - think he's asking $100 but might be able to get him down a bit? I think it is a Kenmore or Maytag. . white, clean - and yes, I'm talking about the dryer =)
  • Nakia
  • 10-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Lol!!! Too cute! PM if you do have any furniture!

Trade for services Originally Posted by nola.77
  • Nakia
  • 10-28-2012, 08:16 AM
Awww that sucks! Thanks anyway golfnpro!

Sorry love, my brother divorced about a year ago and cleaned me out.
I'll keep an eye out for you though.
Pro Originally Posted by golfnpro
  • Nakia
  • 10-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Oh yeah duh!!! I totally forgot about Craigslist! Thanks DallasRain!! Good luck to you to as well sweetie! See ya when you bring your sexy ass back!

dammit the timing!

I just moved out of my Nola apartment last month and had to just leave things by the sidewalk cause i did not want to store them!

Try craigslist....good luck in Nola sugar!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
  • Nakia
  • 10-28-2012, 08:19 AM
Awww man! I thought you were talking about something else! Lol!!! Ok will do! I will PM if I need it!

My neighbor has a dryer for sale - think he's asking $100 but might be able to get him down a bit? I think it is a Kenmore or Maytag. . white, clean - and yes, I'm talking about the dryer =) Originally Posted by Gentleman10