Negative Jessi Press

Howdy yall its jessi. I just wanna take a few moments to clarify some gossip going around. I am not currently offering full service due to a non std problem. Backdoor or oral only right now. I do not have any sort of std and the people claiming i do are liers and bitter people. I should be back upand running in a week 100%

Thanks so much everyone,
Jessi
Thanks for letting us know babe. Hope all is well with you
either way i wouldnt of started this thread
I agree with you BDS as there are better ways to let people know what's up but it definitely better than waiting till a guy gets there to tell him.
either way i wouldnt of started this thread Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Yeah, now you're bringing attention to a rumor that most people probably didn't know. Now it's front page news.

Rumors suck....
Yeah, now you're bringing attention to a rumor that most people probably didn't know. Now it's front page news.

Rumors suck.... Originally Posted by Killersalt

exactly....i didnt know BUT NOW I DO
I just had to clear up a few things. a friend told me the coed was the best area to do so
While it is better to let guys know ahead of time a better way to address the issue would merely be to say certain activities are not being offered due to a relatives visit perhaps? The mere idea of this rumor(one I did not know about until this thread) will always leave a nagging doubt in some peoples minds. Think of a better way to spin it next time baby. Hope this rumor doesn't hurt your rep too much.
I just had to clear up a few things. a friend told me the coed was the best area to do so Originally Posted by Allamericanjessi
i hear you babygirl, but you can see NO-ONE heard this rumor....i would ask this thread to be closed before it gets ugly or drags out forever and guys 6 weeks down the road still think you have an std and wont come see you cuz of this thread!!!!
Jessi BDS is giving good advice. She's been around a while. Some things don't go away.
Jessi BDS is giving good advice. She's been around a while. Some things don't go away. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Agreed.
Also unfortunately peoples perception is what determines what they will do. Unfortunately most guys will perceive exactly what you don't want simply from this thread.
Just to prove the point...I was thinking about giving you a call for tonight, however, now with your heads up I have to cross you off the list. That being said, the heads up is good even though you didn't mean it as such.
She said what she had to say. Now before any of the "infamous posters" we have here get to say anything NASTY, I will close this thread.