Encounter: Cash and dash

User ID: Damf12
Date: 6/21/21
Name: Star I guess but should be thief
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-true/38546800
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Monroeville
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Cash and dash. Stay away from this thief.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks hot. A little belly nice size tits. But her clothes never came off.
Recommendation: - No way
Unfortunately these girls look like they are selective scammers. Have a few legit appointments and then rip 1 person off. A while back I had an appointment with her and there was probably 5 little mini gangsters hanging out at that house. I saw all them outside so just canceled. Your story isnt the first and wont be the last either
There was a warning about this thief literally 2 weeks ago. Why anyone would even remotely try to see her is beyond me. If you want to get your $$ back a few of us can go and get it or I would have stayed and called the cops while the roommate was there. Tell her either give me your phone, give me my money or the cops can sort it out. They aren't going to call your bluff.
Unfortunately I didn’t see it. I read through many reviews on here too unless it is a different section I’m some what new on here as I been a member but just started using this site. Still a little unaware too look.
Literally had the same experience I posted about last week except I didn't see a roommate.
and they all want a deposit in advance now..... fuck that!
I had her roommate come at me with a ball bat. Big mistake on his part
  • signa
  • 06-21-2021, 11:07 AM
There was a warning about this thief literally 2 weeks ago. Why anyone would even remotely try to see her is beyond me. If you want to get your $$ back a few of us can go and get it or I would have stayed and called the cops while the roommate was there. Tell her either give me your phone, give me my money or the cops can sort it out. They aren't going to call your bluff. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
exactly!! she was put on blast last week there are a bunch now out prowling looking for a C&D so if it looks like a skanky hoodrat you should always double check, lesson learned.

she should be actively starved out but the very fact she is C&Ding is that is because the #s that see her are very low. Apparently she keeps changing numbers and pulling ads.
someone get a track/hobby phone they will never use again and call the police and report it. Put the bitch behind bars. Maybe then she will learn. If I had the time I'd post on all the sites she advertises on warning of cash and dash and scams. Every single time she posts I'd post in response. She would learn quick not to fuck with people's money.
Unfortunately I didn’t see it. I read through many reviews on here too unless it is a different section I’m some what new on here as I been a member but just started using this site. Still a little unaware too look. Originally Posted by DAMF12
Look on the left column of main page you will see a Search Forums tab. When the phone number from her ad is placed in the search box, this will come up:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2785799

Always important to list phone number in Reports for research purposes. dj8
Unfortunately these girls look like they are selective scammers. Have a few legit appointments and then rip 1 person off. A while back I had an appointment with her and there was probably 5 little mini gangsters hanging out at that house. I saw all them outside so just canceled. Your story isnt the first and wont be the last either Originally Posted by J15202
I didn't even know they had legit visits. I thought they scammed everyone.
I didn't even know they had legit visits. I thought they scammed everyone. Originally Posted by BTHUDER99
No, Star has sone legit Yes recommendations.