Price of gasoline......

Why haven't any of our resident wing nuts reported the recent drop in gasoline prices? Y'all sure as hell bitched and moaned when it approached $4 a gallon.

What's the matter, cat got your tongues?

Just sayin'
Guess you did not know the winter blend is cheaper than the summer blend?
Damn Obama we are losing our ass with this cheap oil.
Winter blend has more butane which lowers cost, but also lowers energy content.

I did a trip last week I got 30 mpg, same trip same car in August got 33mpg.
Damn Obama we are losing our ass with this cheap oil. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why you got to blame everything on Obummer?
Because it will just be going up again in the not too distant future???

The President of The United States has about as much control over everyday gasoline prices as he does controlling the weather.

The President of The United States has about as much control over everyday gasoline prices as he does controlling the weather. Originally Posted by Jackie S
At which time the same group of misfits and malcontents will be blaming the next price increase on Obama. (Even if the next price increase is 50 years away, they will still blame Obama.)
Please point me to the Obama green policy that has caused this "massive" nosedive in gasoline prices. Please don't say "fracking" or exploiting some shale reserve. Obama was against them before he was for them.

• CJ7
  • 11-11-2013, 07:59 PM
winter blend or not, it will go back up right before the holidays
I did a trip last week I got 30 mpg, same trip same car in August got 33mpg. Originally Posted by Submodo
Not the "same car" .. uhhhhh.
Why haven't any of our resident wing nuts reported the recent drop in gasoline prices? Y'all sure as hell bitched and moaned when it approached $4 a gallon. ........... Just sayin' Originally Posted by bigtex
Fucking, no good, worthless Dick Cheney and his energy palls. And to think those sleazy no good "wing-nuts" are building shit near Houston and creating jobs to improve the local economy ... how absolutely right-wing disgusting ...

blah, blah, blah.
My suspicion is that if you got worse gas mileage "ethanol" was involved or any number of factors.

Anyone remember Obama's cure-all of "inflate your tires?"
  • Old-T
  • 11-12-2013, 05:27 AM

The President of The United States has about as much control over everyday gasoline prices as he does controlling the weather. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'm sorry, posts like that just don't belong on this board. They are far to rational.

Really? Damn I was sure he had been blamed for high oil prices ....