Princess Ashlee Summers -> Another Let Down

So, she comes across the top in the random pictures. I click on her and was immediately at attention and wanted to play. If you can't tell by my userid, I look black (even though I'm creole). I send her a PM asking if she sees black men. Of course, the answer was no! Damn! Damn! Damn!!

Just talk to her pimp and see if he'll overrule and give you the 'green light'.

Should I call a wahmbulance????? grow up and move on.....
Really, Again... Do I have to pull out my kinky card and tell my stories? I understand it is an issue, but complaining about it every time gets us no closer to solving the issue. It gets us closer to more not seeing you...

Do you have to work harder to find someone that will take your hard earned money and give you ecstatic pleasure... no, cause many have already told the board that the do not have a no see list... Be respectful and find them.

PPE
Just talk to her pimp and see if he'll overrule and give you the 'green light'.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
That's funny and probably true considering her past history. Nevertheless, it's not worth starting a thread about. Get over it and move on to the next on your list.

If she wants to give her money to a guy who is probably the same race of the people she refuses to see, who cares? Just pick another girl who is smarter than that on your list and move forward.
Ya know, Mr. Gambino's tone just makes me 15,000 times more vigilant.
Rambro, it's not worth getting excited about. This is the internet. People are always going to say shit when they are invisible that they otherwise would probably never say in person to someone....There will always be a lot of keyboard studs on the internet. And if you ever met these people in person, they are probably so insecure that they can barely keep their head up when they're walking. The internet obviously enables fake personas to many folks. Don't sweat it.

And to the OP, pimped out young providers usually end up going back to their pimps, whether they admit it or not. Don't take her refusal to see you personally. Someone else is likely making her "business" decisions for her because she already admitted that she had a pimp in her past...... You can post all you want, but she is not going to send you a PM saying that she changed her mind, because I highly doubt that it was her decision to make.
Why did you start a thread about it? Pimp or no pimp, did you have to point her out, I don't know her, but you probably just brought her alot more business now.

I thought this was a thread about ncns, or bad services, but no it was another race thread, ......................

Wait back up, do you tell the ladies you are creole, thinking they will still see you?

Seriously, its so many woman out there, please find one.
Can't believe no one's giving me dap for my green light pun.
Can't believe no one's giving me dap for my green light pun. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Personally, I thought it was damn funny.
Here you go
I have a stupid question. If there are enough posts, can it change a provider's mind? Is it racism or safety or money? I am a newbie and have seen "No AA" on multiple provider's ads. I just don't know the basis for it.
Why did you start a thread about it? Pimp or no pimp, did you have to point her out, I don't know her, but you probably just brought her alot more business now. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Why would you think it would bring her more business? I'm as white as the Pillsbury dough boy, but if I know that a provider discriminates on the basis of race, I won't see her. Just one more off my list.
I don't believe in discrimination be anything... and yes, this is not a pleasent thing. But it is her body and she is always the final decision on who and how.

I am sorry that it exists, and I do understand it, but I do not think bringing it up every time you can helps it at all. I think the better plan is to show the ladies that will see you an amazing time, as they will you. Post good reviews and some may change their minds. Continue to escalate this, post acerbically and you can pretty much guarantee you will not go to new ladies.

PPE

A good point was raised - unless you have direct knowledge / interaction with any management entity - Please do not mention that further.
omg this again really???

just move around to someone who wants to see you

i am against it but i mean damn a lady has the right to choose who da hell she wants to see if she is being paid or not!!

do ladies need to post a sign on their ads saying they have the right to refuse service to anyone??

geeze chill out