Two Year Anniversary

My 2 yr anniversary in the hobby is coming up at the end of July.

I celebrate every birthday with something special. This
I last December, I celebrated my birthday with a marathon of about 5 Playmates in 10 days.

But I can't decide on the significance of my 2 yr mark? The 1 yr mark was kinda special but as the 2 yr mark approaches, it doesn't seem to be as meaningful.

Anyone got any opinions on what types of things they celebrate in the hobby and how they celebrate?
Go with a double 2 for 2years SS & Miss Smith would be a great Bday present. Just a idea or a dream of mine.
I am pretty confident I know who Ms Smith is. I say that with fondness!! But for the life of me, I cant figure out who SS is?

I have had 3 doubles. One might as well been a single. The other two were OK? One of them I reviewed. It was great!! But looking backwards, the funds spent wasn't a good financial decision. I have sworn off doubles now.

But who knows? Maybe I need to keep options open!!

Go with a double 2 for 2years SS & Miss Smith would be a great Bday present. Just a idea or a dream of mine. Originally Posted by lil nicky
Sexy Shay I agree the doubles sometimes can be a little overpriced for the experience but I've done 3 and wouldn't take it back for anything. The best was at a AMP in Dallas & was spontaneous as it gets definitely not planned.
The best was at a AMP in Dallas & was spontaneous as it gets definitely not planned. Originally Posted by lil nicky
Now that's an idea!!
Hey bro, mine is a day after you.
Hey bro, mine is a day after you. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
LOL. I think you have been just a tad bit more active than I have.
ETG....I think you and Redcat should get together and see if there is chemistry.(just kidding)
ETG....I think you and Redcat should get together and see if there is chemistry.(just kidding) Originally Posted by Souper
LOL!! Once I read RC's comment, I knew it was only a matter of time before we got something similar to your comment.

I am REAL CONFIDENT we are not each other's type.

Now, any more suggestions on ideas to commemorate my 2 yr mark?

Now, any more suggestions on ideas to commemorate my 2 yr mark? Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Take up stamp collecting. That would be fun. You can even lick them, too! Stop giving those sinful temptresses any more of your hard earned funds! They don't appreciate you like your stamps will!
How about a night out at a swingers club?
Taylor ... That is a good idea that I will eventually have to make happen!!

However, plans are already in place. Actually, 5 separate plans. I hope the Playmates cooperate as schedules are tight for all of us.

Let the festivities begin!!
Saddle up bro and have fun !!!
Have a great time.
Happy anniversary, my star student . You have truly become a valued member of the hobby community, as well as being a helluva fun playmate . Whatever you do, I wish you ultimate pleasure, my friend!

Majic