Obama Continues to Ignore Human Rights

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...eets-of-hanoi/

full arms embargo lifted in Viet Nam... nothing required in return, no human rights demands.. nothing.. just like Iran, China, and Cuba.

Kerry enjoys a walk around the Lake of the Returned Sword.. the Washington Post calls it a "warm welcome".. nope.. curiosity, that's all.
  • DSK
  • 05-23-2016, 11:37 AM

full arms embargo lifted in Viet Nam... nothing required in return, no human rights demands.. nothing.. just like Iran, China, and Cuba.

Kerry enjoys a walk around the Lake of the Returned Sword.. the Washington Post calls it a "warm welcome".. nope.. curiosity, that's all. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
At least Mr. Trump would have gotten something in return.
Chrissy and Jane Fonda just got a tingle up their legs...

What do you expect from a Marxist Islamist.

Kerry enjoys a walk around the Lake of the Returned Sword.. the Washington Post calls it a "warm welcome".. nope.. curiosity, that's all. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
the General updates us on his homeland. well the Obama giveaway is in full swing! he only has till January to do more fucked up giveaways like this!
unless of course ... there's an "issue" between now and January. i for one am not worried. a bunch of guys who wear 4 stars on their shoulders will know what to do.
The US is having a giant "Going Out of Business" sale.
If Trump is elected maybe he will build a wall around the US, so you won't have to see the rest of the world.
If Trump is elected maybe he will build a wall around the US, so you won't have to see the rest of the world. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Pithy comment, LittleStatistEva. Stupid, but pithy.
The US is having a giant "Going Out of Business" sale. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
and it makes "black friday" look over priced.

Pithy comment, LittleStatistEva. Stupid, but pithy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
emphasis on Stupid.
the General updates us on his homeland. well the Obama giveaway is in full swing! he only has till January to do more fucked up giveaways like this!
unless of course ... there's an "issue" between now and January. i for one am not worried. a bunch of guys who wear 4 stars on their shoulders will know what to do. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Obama already got rid of any general that disagreed w him.
  • DSK
  • 05-23-2016, 09:25 PM
The US is having a giant "Going Out of Business" sale. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Now you see why I say just print the money....
At least Mr. Trump would have gotten something in return. Originally Posted by DSK
Like a golf club in Dubai?
Now you see why I say just print the money.... Originally Posted by DSK
Might as well. Let's have a big party before the crash. It's coming anyway, so we might as well enjoy it.
We got "something" in exchange for the weapons ban lift:
U.S. ships can now port in Vietnam. This is a signal to China that it is not going to own that part of the ocean.
We got "something" in exchange for the weapons ban lift:
U.S. ships can now port in Vietnam. This is a signal to China that it is not going to own that part of the ocean. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Like Obama would do anything other than get on his knees and suck a little Chinese dick. Biggest pussy to ever serve is not going to threaten China with anything other than a college lecture, if that.