Is prostate play still taboo.

So I know prostate play and pegging have gotten more popular in the past several years. I used to be compleatly opposed to the idea myself. I'm curious how common prostate massage/milking, is with providers. Is it still considered a fetish or kink or is it a fairly common practice now in the hobby.
I don’t really think of it as taboo
I don’t really think of it as taboo Originally Posted by starway
Only if your mother does it to ya, lol.
Only if your mother does it to ya, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Without being asked that is....
I think it depends on the type of provider in terms of how "common" it is vs a fetish request. For L1 AMP ladies and many independent FBSM providers, I'd put the percentages at around 40-60% that actively ask if you want PM/try to do it to speed things up. Though few really know how to do a proper PM (can be intensely pleasurable) vs just trying to finger bang you (which can be meh or worse). Pegging I think is much more rare, and more in the domain of more fetish providers. For most general FS providers, I think both are much less common. If it's something you want to try, definitely find an experienced provider and learn how to be prepared.
I get requests for it alot more

I think the older a guy gets,the more curious he gets for "forbidden" activities
I get requests for it alot more

I think the older a guy gets,the more curious he gets for "forbidden" activities
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I fall into that older guy category. But in my case it wasn’t about being curious it just happened. I was a innocent bystander.

Wasn’t until a couple years ago that a provider at a FS AMP just did it during a table shower. It was great and I told her that I loved it and back in the room she went for it. Was an amazing time and ended up being the best AMP fuck that I ever had.
I was taught about the pleasures of prostate massage at an Asian AMP in Houston. The older asian lady got me so worked up that she just slipped her finger in and woosh!! Big O Ive ever had. My GF now does it when she gives me her oral art. Either finger or p-spot toy.
Still remember the first girl to do it for me, long ago. After she was done and I had recovered she said now do that to me, no more recovery time required!
i adore it
In the skilled hands of a knowing provider, there is nothing quite like it. It takes intensity to a new level. If you haven't tried it, seek it out.
Prostate play is just a given part of The Athena Experience....You have to requests I Dont do it....lol.
It truly is a turn on for me....watching you eyes roll back, your toes curl and the whole body trembles....Hell Yeah makes my pussy wet just typing this
Prostate play is just a given part of The Athena Experience....You have to requests I Dont do it....lol.
It truly is a turn on for me....watching you eyes roll back, your toes curl and the whole body trembles....Hell Yeah makes my pussy wet just typing this Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
And that is why your listed occupation is "giving pleasure."

Yummmm!
It truly is a turn on for me....watching you eyes roll back, your toes curl and the whole body trembles....Hell Yeah makes my pussy wet just typing this Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Do you wear a glove? Asking for a friend.
Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 41093031-1650-4713-AC8E-1DDEDEC2463E.jpeg (9.5 KB, 930 views)