Kissing...OFF LIMITS... WHAT?

I’ve always considered sensuous kissing a central element of what I am seeking during an encounter. Light kissing on the lips and face in an affectionate way not aggressive DFK trying to do a tonsilectomy.I am perplexed by so many providers who have kissing on the “no” list. Some will offer DATY and BBBJCIM but say they are not into kissing.I I just don’t get it!!! I was arranging an encounter recently and was told “no kissing on the lips or touching any part of my face at all but anything goes below my neck”.

Can I get some good sensuous erotic kissing..... DATY and BBBJ too please,Thank You.
Covid has turned many LFK and DFK providers into no go on kissing.
Since we have no idea if they have underlying conditions, it will be up to them to decide they're tolerances. I agree that kissing is an important part of the experience but many feel it's not worth the chance of sickness.
I found many providers still kiss. The last four still do.
I Love to Kiss!
Kissing is an essential part of a playtime!!!

{and I LUV kissing you after you have been dining on miss kitty...mmmm mmmm}
I have never been the type to really kiss on a first meeting... i feel that kissing is a connection. I can kiss closed mouth but if anything more you must be a regular that is a non smoker or that has some bomb ass mouth wash hygiene skills. speaking of that do you find it rude to tell a client to shower with you or to use mouth wash if they have a smell. rarely do i have this problem since I tell all my boyfriends to be hygiene clean but sometimes some are not aware.
I'm still kissing away can't be gfe if im not kissing
..But if you are a heavy smoker I might be LFK ..
I can't handle the test or smell !!
Glad I don't smoke, Gina

Wildcat
I Love to Kiss! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
I would love to kiss you, but seeing you are from Corona, California, ... Maybe we should just bump elbows
Me as well ..
Glad I don't smoke, Gina

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat
I'm still kissing away can't be gfe if im not kissing
..But if you are a heavy smoker I might be LFK ..
I can't handle the test or smell !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Those boobs should be reason enough for anyone to give up smoking. Kiss me baby
Almost all the ladies I see are DFK friendly.
I'm in need of some good loving. If I just want to get off, I can do that alone, for free.
I love a hot chick who likes to show me a good time.
Slow and easy at first, then take it up a notch to the finish line .
Shit I remember well back in the day when almost no providers kissed!
If there is no kissing then I am out. Most providers are already charging more these days and if you DATY then you are already at risk for more than just covid.
Yes and you love kissing after one of those bbbjnqnscim experiences that is second to none also.