Name:: Janel
User ID: None
Phone: 217 485 4170
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://springfield-il.skipthegames....r/024837488558
City: Springfield
State: Illinois
Address: North Central
Activities: A lot! DFK, BBBJ, DATO (both), DATY, Toys (on both), Greek, BLS, FS, MSOG, CIM, Cumplay, Golden Shower (on me), Massage, Smoking BJ
Duration of Encounter:: Multi-hour
Hair Color and Length: Brunette, very long down to ass
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3, maybe 125 lbs. Cute face, some belly damage, small breasts, maybe B cup. Clean, but somewhat rough looking. "Cutting" scars on thighs & arms.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice! That’s my kinda girl, I love a nasty girl down for anything! Send her down to Tulsa!
I need a cigarette. And I don’t smoke.
Damn i remember my first gs. Loved it. Want to try cum swapping
I so love cum swapping with a smoker.
yeahhhhhhhhhh
yeahhhhhhhhhh Originally Posted by DallasRain
Merry Christmas Dallas! I wondered if you could read the ROS on an AR review. If not, I'll start posting it as a regular post. I'll never forget our first time when you couldn't "perform" the GS. Finally got one.
I really love cum swapping.
I really love cum swapping. Originally Posted by MartinBaier536
So do I. It's sometimes difficult to find a provider who's into cumplay. Some think I just want to bust on their face and walk away. They might CIM, but then run & spit or swallow. I like to clean them up before they swallow
I love to do CIM with a woman and before she spits or swallows share a
DFK and get a mouthful of my cum and us share it and swallow... never thought i would enjoy that until I did it and now it has to be part of a session most times...
cum sharing is caring! hell yeahhh lets share!!