Ball Busting!

A 22 year old contacted me the other night wanting me to actually bust his balls. Yes, that is right POP them make him never be able to have children.
WITH NO SAFE WORD.
Not for $500 not even for a $1,000 I just can not bring my self to do that.
Unless you harmed my children then I could do all kinds of things to you but to just hurt someone for life? !
So many things could go wrong doing that.
Even with a signed waiver who has time to take someone to the hospital if it ruptures causes internal bleeding?
JUST WOW.
Tell him my wife does it for free.
I've seen a few videos of this fetish, and while I feel my "kink level" increases as I get older, I'm hoping I never get to where I'm interested in taking a wide stance in front of a lady, and having her haul off and punt my nads right up into my stomach!! Oooff! But I guess to each their own!
Tell him my wife does it for free. Originally Posted by Warptcuck

I'm guessing if you stopped and thought about it for a minute, you'd find it was FAR from free.
Well, there's CBT and there's ball busting. The most I could even consider would be a little light, mild CBT -- as long as it came with a happy ending lol.
i do cbt.... but ball busting is eeeeekkkkkk!
lol but im sure theres somebody out there who loves doing it!
I could use some of your CBT if we could ever get in the same town at the same time...
i do cbt.... but ball busting is eeeeekkkkkk!
lol but im sure theres somebody out there who loves doing it! Originally Posted by DallasRain
WITH NO SAFE WORD. Originally Posted by Majichands
There's your first red flag right there. People should never play like that without a safe word.

I never would.
  • BLM69
  • 12-29-2020, 02:10 PM
A 22 year old contacted me the other night wanting me to actually bust his balls. Yes, that is right POP them make him never be able to have children.
WITH NO SAFE WORD.
Not for $500 not even for a $1,000 I just can not bring my self to do that.
Unless you harmed my children then I could do all kinds of things to you but to just hurt someone for life? !
So many things could go wrong doing that.
Even with a signed waiver who has time to take someone to the hospital if it ruptures causes internal bleeding?
JUST WOW. Originally Posted by Majichands
You can use the compensation for therapy for yourself
...Not for $500 not even for a $1,000 I just can not bring my self to do that... Originally Posted by Majichands
Nah...I can't...I can't even watch it...I kinda curled up in a ball just reading about it!