Take Advantage ...

NY take advantage and use this site! Share your interests, issues, and concerns!

Providers and hobbiests become involved!

Ladies this is a great way to advertise and gents its a wonderful way to see who is available and see what you like!

DD
Hmmmm

When I was in town last week I saw so many people, did you know that there are alot of people in NYC. I had my meetings in Manhattan and Queens. I stopped in to a deli in Brooklyn and drove by Yankee Stadium. But everywhere I went I saw people ... but I have YET to hear from MY peeps in the Big Apple on THIS site .... Hmmmmm

DD

I plan on posting here more often. I haven't been very active on ECCIE, but that will soon change.
Thats wonderful! I/we look forward to reading/seeing you

DD
NYC section is dead on ECCIE ! Seems like I'm the ONLY one posting reviews.

{ I just saw Victoria Cruz (http://www.victoriacruz.net/about.php), will post a review soon. }

It has potential to grow as I mostly love the way the site is set-up.

Guessing most boards grow due to word of mouth. I have recommended this site to a couple of hobbyists so hopefully some of you guys and girls do the same !
I do post here when I visit NYC, but unlike when I post on ECCIE in other cities, I don't often get replies so I assumed either NY ECCIE men dont think I am their type or no one is here but I will post to try to support the site and who knows what might work out!
xo
Wendy
www.wineyouwendy.com
WYW,

You are definitely MY type sweetie!!!

DD