Made In Russia?

can anyone tell me anything about this place?

what's the deal? reviews? (fs? for example)
recommendations?

thanks
I have never been to this place but I have read good things. FS is on the menu. A little pricier than their Asian competetors. The Russian places I have been to had super hot girls which I believe is standard. I know a guy on this board who can probably give you more experience if he chimes in. From what I read, you won't be disappointed.
Most of the ladies are pretty hot in the looks department but some can be cold in attitude. I've always been offered FS, but some of the reviews from first timers over at BGFE state that a HR was only available on the initial visit. I think it is 3 bills for FS and some of the ladies will visit the greek isle for an additional donation.
RMP near Queensboro bridge. 2 room apt. set up. Women range from young to milfy and all do FS, some will give bbbj and brown eye. YMMV on service but at least mgmt tries to address f*ck ups from the phone girl and providers.Typical RMP pricing 200 for a hand shake, an additional C note for FS. There are reviews of the place as wantsome said.
RMP near Queensboro bridge. 2 room apt. set up. Women range from young to milfy and all do FS, some will give bbbj and brown eye. YMMV on service but at least mgmt tries to address f*ck ups from the phone girl and providers.Typical RMP pricing 200 for a hand shake, an additional C note for FS. There are reviews of the place as wantsome said. Originally Posted by pudgy.in.the.middle
Are all ethnic groups allowed or are there preferences? Curious to know before I take interest. You all know how it goes.