For the guys that date civvies...

• Toyz
  • 12-21-2015, 04:47 PM
Are you ever out on a date. Drinks are over, dinner is over, maybe you're having dessert or a second round of drinks...you've exchanged all the back ground. The family histories. Your love life timeline. Talked about music, movies, the Austin dating scene...

And now you just want to say "can you suck my cock & let me take you home now"?

There is good and bad in the hobby & in dating...sometimes I wish we could switch in the middle & just jump past all the courtship preliminaries...."time for you to be on your back, we've talked long enough".
Some girls are down for that.

However, you never know unless you try. I've done it before with civies. Sometimes, I got sucked or fucked. Other times, I got blue balls.

Depends how brave you are. Just don't be a pussy about it.

I do see your point about how the hobby can sckew one's perspective a bit.
Middle ground is attainable and great. I am not sure if that will work on the first date but fortune favors the bold.

"What would you like to do after dinner?"
..."i don't know, what about you?"
"I want to take you home and fuck you senseless"

"ok..."
  • Toyz
  • 12-21-2015, 06:13 PM
Before we get too many dating how to recommendations, I was making a statement, not seeking guidance...LOL...many of the women I date civvie are because someone else I/we know told them I'm a fun date...I can't risk being overly aggressive & getting a reputation...

Anndddd...I was just saying sometimes the date needs to be over, and I just think "if I was with a favorite hoogar or ATF I could say..."Lets go fuck now"...
There is always a funny way to test the waters. use charm and humor AND TAKE SMALL STEPS. They are called trial closes.

Before you make a move ask yourself this: Where were her feet during dinner and where were your hands?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq_-sKbMgHo

Before we get too many dating how to recommendations, I was making a statement, not seeking guidance...LOL...many of the women I date civvie are because someone else I/we know told them I'm a fun date...I can't risk being overly aggressive & getting a reputation...

Anndddd...I was just saying sometimes the date needs to be over, and I just think "if I was with a favorite hoogar or ATF I could say..."Lets go fuck now"... Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 12-21-2015, 07:17 PM
There is always a funny way to test the waters. use charm and humor AND TAKE SMALL STEPS. They are called trial closes.

Before you make a move ask yourself this: Where were her feet during dinner and where were your hands?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq_-sKbMgHo Originally Posted by RandB fan
LOVE THAT MOVIE!

And Rand, you know I love ya right? BUUUTTT the last place I would come asking dating advice is a Hoogar Board where we all pay for sex...there is a reason most are here.
Some girls are down for that.

However, you never know unless you try. I've done it before with civies. Sometimes, I got sucked or fucked. Other times, I got blue balls.

Depends how brave you are. Just don't be a pussy about it.

I do see your point about how the hobby can sckew one's perspective a bit. Originally Posted by Skip_8
Yeah. No shit. I can bang all you guys for bucks, and have no feelings. I fuck a guy for free and catch feelings hard core. I fucking hate that shit.

Btw, what are you doing tonight, Skip? Hold me?
Do you think queen's tits look as "bouncy as Jaderose's when they come out of that dress? But she(Queen) is how many years older? I bet Jades will be at her navel before she's 30. Takers?

I'd do the Queen but not the "face fucking queen" as one has class, compared to the other, as you can see, not so much.

one is class, one is, ahh , brash

A hoogar with a $20K trailer does not define 'classy' to me but the bottom feeders are probably in the double wide nearby.

And then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNmbDSBy7G0 Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Do you think queen's tits look as "bouncy as Jaderose's when they come out of that dress? But she(Queen) is how many years older? I bet Jades will be at her navel before she's 30. Takers?

I'd do the Queen but not the "face fucking queen" as one has class, compared to the other, as you can see, not so much.

one is class, one is, ahh , brash

A hoogar with a $20K trailer does not define 'classy' to me but the bottom feeders are probably in the double wide nearby. Originally Posted by RandB fan
I saw a civvie once that felt very much like a provider date. I had known who she was for a few years because we were from the same hometown, but had never met her. We started talking on FB for a while and hit it off. I told her I would be in her town visiting for a few days, that we should hang out. I got a hotel room and called her when I got to town. A friend of hers dropped her off and I met her downstairs. We went up to the room, exchanged pleasantries, I was shy and a little nervous as was she. I sat on the bed and she grabbed a pillow and put it on the floor kneeled in front of me and started to give me a blow job. She asked if I had covers and I did and we had sex: BBBJ, cfs, cg, doggy, mish, MSOG. All the acronyms. It felt so much like a provider session I almost felt inclined to leave a donation. Haha!
Upside to hobbying is instant great sex, down side is knowing most civvies will not perform or put out as one is use to. I do feel the hobby is giving me more game (I have no game) in civie action. Just yesterday I was sitting at the bar next to a young hottie watching the Steelers game. She was a hardcore fan, even had a Steelers tattoo! So all I could do as we talked is think man lets go do a session. Some day!!!

IB
Its funny
But in civie world i look for a great date that ends in sex.
Hobby world i look for great sex that ends with a date.
Not dating!
A date
If she looked like that I would ask if she was a "squeeler"

Upside to hobbying is instant great sex, down side is knowing most civvies will not perform or put out as one is use to. I do feel the hobby is giving me more game (I have no game) in civie action. Just yesterday I was sitting at the bar next to a young hottie watching the Steelers game. She was a hardcore fan, even had a Steelers tattoo! So all I could do as we talked is think man lets go do a session. Some day!!!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly