Login

Were is the login tab at on this stupid new layout
Were is the login tab at on this stupid new layout Originally Posted by rmitchell.1963

I'd like to know that myself!!!! Oh, and Hiya fellas!
JUST read on another thread that if you're using Chrome, it's got a little bit o' bugs, try IE or just scroll to the right and it's SUPPOSED to be in the top right corner...Hope this helps xoxo
Were is the login tab at on this stupid new layout Originally Posted by rmitchell.1963
I just tried it on Firefox, Chrome, and IE. In all three cases, the login controls don't appear properly (or at all) until/unless you stretch the browser window wide beyond a certain point. And that point is where the browser is wide enough so that the top list of link buttons doesn't have to wrap.

So for now, try making your window wider or maximizing it if you don't see the login components.
I run IE and since the new format my username and pw buttons are there but not labeled..Thats fine I know what goes where, but I don't have a agree to terms button or login button...Anyone else have this problem or an answer to it ?
I run IE and since the new format my username and pw buttons are there but not labeled..Thats fine I know what goes where, but I don't have a agree to terms button or login button...Anyone else have this problem or an answer to it ? Originally Posted by phantom69
Yes, that is what I initially see on IE, as well--just the username and password fields and no checkboxes or login button. If I make the browser window wider, or maximize the window, the two checkboxes and login button will appear. See if that works for you.
Window maxed out didn't work for me, however I discovered that if I enter user and pw when 'you must agree to terms' button pops up a rapid double click there will log me in...I'm running an older sysyem, Vista and IE 9...Probably my problem...
There is another possibility, where someone's monitor is small enough (i.e., the resolution is low) that maximizing the window still doesn't make it big enough to show the controls. In that case, you could press CTRL+MINUS to zoom out and see if they appear. This also seems to work on the latest IE. (Press CTRL+PLUS or CTRL+0 to restore it back to 100%.)

But if that still doesn't work, then you may have to use the other workarounds on older IE versions.