Activities: none
Session Length: 15
Fee: quoted 80
Hair Length and Color: didnt see her this time
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: very sexy girl each time i've seen her
Recommendation: No
Funny that this review even got through. Everytime I try and post a no call, no show review the mods axe it saying no activities took place. Duh? I think these reviews are just as important as good ones as they speak to the accountability of the provider you choose to see. She could have fantastic skills but if she's a flake 90% of tue time then I wont waste my time and energy trying to see her. Just my 2 cents
Funny that this review even got through. Everytime I try and post a no call, no show review the mods axe it saying no activities took place. Duh? I think these reviews are just as important as good ones as they speak to the accountability of the provider you choose to see. She could have fantastic skills but if she's a flake 90% of tue time then I wont waste my time and energy trying to see her. Just my 2 cents Originally Posted by HallPass
Give the mods some time.

No credit will be given for this "review" since no activities took place. It is valuable information, but should have been posted as a new trhead and not a review. And I guess the preferred place to post that thread is the coed forum, but I see no problem with it being here.

While I have never done the NCNS review, I have done reviews where no activities took place and I received no credit. (Well, at least no activities I was hoping to have take place occurred.)

OP, if you have really been stood up anything close to a million times, you must be a busy fellow and a lousy scheduler. In order to accrue that many NCNSs, if you were stood up once per day, 365 days a year, it would take 2700 years to have that bad of luck. Assuming you are 100, have been hobbying since you were 18, or 82 years, it would require you to be stood up more than once an hour for 82 years.

I understand how depressing it feels, but had to bust your chops a little.
Girls like that that are high volume and don't need or care about repeat business often schedule with multiple guys and just take the first guy that gets there. Anyways, that's my guess as to what is most likely happening.
Agree. She is comPletely hot spinner. Check out onebadkitty. Same pics
If I got NCNSed a million times I would rethinck my choices of ladies that I want to visit. After the first hundred thousand or so NCNS a pattern should start to develop.
What is she like when you do get to see her... that I would be interested in
NCNS'd by a BP provider? No way. (what were you thinking?)

On a serious note, I do think an nc/ns should be posted as a review, even if no credit is given. Maybe the flakey providers would get their act together if there was a threat of negative consequences. ijs.
does anyone have the links to some of her reviews.
i did one if you look under mine.
Sorry for your experience - and for the beating about your obvious hyperbole. Some folks just don't have a kind, sensitive side.

Time to move on - and please - everyone - stop enabling these so-called hotties. Getting you hot under the collar seems to be their best talent. There are so many solid providers on here - yeah - they charge more than a lot of the backpage queens but my time is worth too much.